ADVERTISEMENT

Lehigh/Michigan dual today being streamed, 1pm

I’m shocked how bad the score was since Micic was the only one missing. They won all the coin flip matches.

That's a tough place to wrestle... Not a big arena.. Very old school feel... But a great venue to watch a big match... Place is loud and the fans are pretty much right on top of u... Defines the home field advantage..

Reactions: obrats
I’m shocked how bad the score was since Micic was the only one missing. They won all the coin flip matches.

Michigan's body language was bad in a lot of the matches. They looked as bad as Nebraska did a few years back at the RAC.

Was just watching keystone classic... For the NJ enthusiasts... Johnny Sebastian got etched by Mark Hall....19-4

Lehigh is great. They destroyed Michigan. Kutler Preish, Cruz, & Parker are contenders. Unfortunately, Rutgers is not close to Lehigh.

Lehigh is great. They destroyed Michigan. Kutler Preish, Cruz, & Parker are contenders[/QUOTE
Think RU holds its own, especially if Ash was back. Suriano, Lewis, Ash, Gravina, Delvecchio and then maybe a Deluca or JVB but understand could swing other way very easily.

When I watched the journeyman tourney, Lehigh had a kid at 184 I believe. Ian Brown. Man, he looked like a beast. Just overpowered every guy in the matches I saw.

Is he the starter there?

When I watched the journeyman tourney, Lehigh had a kid at 184 I believe. Ian Brown. Man, he looked like a beast. Just overpowered every guy in the matches I saw.

Is he the starter there?
Ian Brown is the 157 pound starter, the 184 starter is Ryan Preisch. Pagano beat Preisch in the dual meet last year and lost to him at the NCAA tournament. If you are on twitter Preisch is a funny guy to follow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT