ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Bryant

There will be games when Mathis defense will be CRITICAL for us to win. Hopefully he does enough offensively. He’s starting to feel it now.

Reactions: bac2therac
KISS didn’t see the floor. Dog house, hurt or just not enough minutes to go around?

Geo remains an ENORMOUS liability on defense. The kid just has zero agility to get around screens, it’s killed us for 3 years now. All you have to do is simply set a screen on geo and the other team will score every time

How about you follow along sport...ive been updating...he was terrible for awhile there and now is heating up

Okay, so miss a few shots and he is a terrible player....make shots, not terrible....got it.

He is 2-4, 7 points.

Last edited:
We played pretty sloppy on offense..in fact without much purpose...that has to be nipped in the bud in the lockerroom

Defense good at time...poor at times. Bryant seems streaky with those 3s

Overall not unexpected for a first game when Bryant already has a game under their belt. I think we wear them down eventually

I do think there has been too many substitutions...would like to see linger lineup durations

I expect us to settle down and shoot better in the second half . Guys just too amped up for the first game and playing too fast . Will settle down in second half . Can’t judge a player or season on one half of b-ball . Remember what we said about Caleb last year

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT