ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Stephen F. Austin

Another turnover for Geo, in the form of an offensive foul. Get him out.

That’s a massive walk picked up the pivot foot .. if they’re gonna call all our charges you have to call that

These refs suck . No flow . Blowing the whistle every two seconds Z. Our problem on offense is we drive not off the flow of the offense but off stationary dribbling

Man Young is not likeable at all. He's like the really athletic yet surprisingly bad kid at pickup. Then he has a hot night and he looks like an all star

Can young and gio stop turning it over . Just move the ball and cut , that’s how you beat this d ; not by overdribbling

Reactions: Scangg
Might as well just let Paul run the show if Geo and Young are going to turn it over 6 times already

The murderer's row of NC Central, Niagara, and Drexel combined to shoot 57%.

Rutgers is shooting 42% against them today.

I’m realizing that Rutgers is just not a very good basketball team. Zero offensive identity or sets. Not a single dominant player to take over. Just a slow disorganized slog.

The players all seem so tight with all the substitutions. Everyone is afraid to make a mistake at risk of getting benched at the next whistle.

Reactions: kcg88
Man Young is not likeable at all. He's like the really athletic yet surprisingly bad kid at pickup. Then he has a hot night and he looks like an all star

I know some people hate the term Basketball IQ but it exists and Young has none.

I’m realizing that Rutgers is just not a very good basketball team. Zero offensive identity or sets. Not a single dominant player to take over. Just a slow disorganized slog.

Saw enough in G1 to be concerned. I'm more concerned now.

Reactions: kcg88
Paul with a contested 3 then a block shot jump ball. Two hands straight up. What a play!

McConnell is our best player and I'm not sure it's that close at this point. Did get beat defensively there though.

Reactions: Scangg
Nice job by Young finally under control going to the rim.

Good young looks sickkkk bad young looks baaaaad. He is going to be the most frustrating player all season

Hey those two minutes we looked like a competent basketball were really something.

Young with a right handed crossover. Dude knows he's going left. Waiting on it. This little PG is a player

Well this isn't good. Talk about a Jekyll and Hyde routine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT