ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball LIVE GAME THREAD: Rutgers vs. Stephen F. Austin

We should be killing these guys if not for turnovers but that’s what they do . Ron misses that front end to go up 12 and they get back in it.

Please pound it into Myles every time in the second half . They have no answer

Every time? How about one freaking time? Makes no sense. He can score down there and is a good passer. We don't want to go to him when he has a massive size advantage? Instead run zero offense? Inside outside game would open up the offense so much. It's so freaking obvious too it's frustrating

13 foul shots to 3. A team that plays that aggressive on defense and only 3 foul shots.

Thats causing concern form me....they will get very aggressive thec2nd half

Im also concerned we are getting out score in the paint. Cant just hope the 3s go down

Thats causing concern form me....they will get very aggressive thec2nd half

Im also concerned we are getting out score in the paint. Cant just hope the 3s go down
If we go cold from outside, I can easily see this one slip away.

Refs aren’t calling a single shooting foul on SFA but every drive for the Lumberjacks is a foul

Hey just an idea stop dribbling the ball off your ****ing foot.

Mathis really needs to learn how to kiss the ball off the glass better - he misses way too many of those drives and gets some blocked because he doesn't shield the ball well when going up (and using glass can really help do that better).

Reactions: BillyC80 and kcg88
The difference between and-1s we draw on offense and and-1s we give up on defense has to be the worst in the country.

It’s nice that we’ve hit some 3s but it’s like we forgot to hit any 2s. Past the first media TO of the 2nd half and Myles Johnson has 0 SHOTS. Draw up a play coach! It’s not Purdue it’s SFA

Why is Caleb out of the game? Why is everyone standing and not cutting for Mulcahy there?

How can you get called for offensive interference when you get fouled at the same time?

You could just see Young was going to take it himself. Doesn't even look at another guy the whole time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT