ADVERTISEMENT

Make a Statement- Sell out the Opener!

I know it won’t happen but honestly, it really should. I’m not sure the local community is fully aware of how good our team can be this year. It would mean a lot to our kids and Pikiell to really pack the RAC for every game.
Wish I could make it, but working in the city and trying to get to 7pm weekday games is brutal....

Reactions: gregkoko
I know it won’t happen but honestly, it really should. I’m not sure the local community is fully aware of how good our team can be this year. It would mean a lot to our kids and Pikiell to really pack the RAC for every game.

https://rutgersgameday.com/wintersports/benefits-mens-basketball/

This lists 2 complimentary tickets to the opener as a season ticket reward. Anyone try to redeem this yet?
I just got a little less enthusiastic. I realized my parking passes were not included in my season ticket packet. Called the office to hear that I never ordered parking? I said, why would I renew 4 season tickets for the xxxxx year in a row but not buy parking? And then I’m told that there’s no more green lot spots so sorry!

Really dampened my mood. The ticket office is so screwed up. My rep called me in the summer to renew so I said, sure. I assumed he renewed everything, including parking. Not very cordial to me on the phone.

and oh, they also forgot my parking passes for football this year. That I apparently paid for so they sent those separately.

Bowlgoal, call the ticket office and ask to speak with Sam. He has been very helpful. He gets things done quickly and really goes out of his way to help.

I just got a little less enthusiastic. I realized my parking passes were not included in my season ticket packet. Called the office to hear that I never ordered parking? I said, why would I renew 4 season tickets for the xxxxx year in a row but not buy parking? And then I’m told that there’s no more green lot spots so sorry!

Really dampened my mood. The ticket office is so screwed up. My rep called me in the summer to renew so I said, sure. I assumed he renewed everything, including parking. Not very cordial to me on the phone.

and oh, they also forgot my parking passes for football this year. That I apparently paid for so they sent those separately.

When you renew your tickets, they send you an email confirming the order (and you can log into your account to check). I always double check because they make so many errors. In this case, you very well could have told your rep that you wanted to renew parking (or just said renew everything), and the system is so convoluted that he failed to renew your parking.

If you have enough priority points to qualify for green parking, you probably have an R Fund representative who can try to help you. They have more authority than your average ticket rep.

When you renew your tickets, they send you an email confirming the order (and you can log into your account to check). I always double check because they make so many errors. In this case, you very well could have told your rep that you wanted to renew parking (or just said renew everything), and the system is so convoluted that he failed to renew your parking.

If you have enough priority points to qualify for green parking, you probably have an R Fund representative who can try to help you. They have more authority than your average ticket rep.
I’m sure they’ll fix it. I should have checked. When the rep gave me me the total cost I just figured it included parking. I wasn’t thinking about it? They change reps so many times that since Jim Bataille left, I’ve had a new one every year. He called me over the summer so it wasn’t anything I filled out. I just verbally said renew my seats. Now I will be sure to double check.

I’m sure they’ll fix it. I should have checked. When the rep gave me me the total cost I just figured it included parking. I wasn’t thinking about it? They change reps so many times that since Jim Bataille left, I’ve had a new one every year. He called me over the summer so it wasn’t anything I filled out. I just verbally said renew my seats. Now I will be sure to double check.
I ended up paying for the yellow lot. I thought they would do something for me but they said NO!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT