ADVERTISEMENT

Football Malik Barrow to Rutgers

Barrow certainly has a developed and well built 5th year Grad body. Schiano getting some immediate help right now!

giphy.gif

GS is working like a madman. This really shows, at least to me, how poor Ash was at recruiting. Have to think when Greg enters the room, players sit up.

Did you think Ash had a hidden good personality that just never came through at press conferences?

The guy was human sominex

I can;t understand how he interviewed so well - all he did was spout cliches.

Recruits saw through what Hobbs could not

Reactions: scripts and lighty
Hate to say it but after I think 3 torn ACL's for the kid part of me just wants to see him walk away from football. Life long knee issues are not a fun thing.
While I hope this kid can remain healthy and contribute, his history does not inspire confidence. First of the Schiano recruits that seems like a reach, but I'm also ok with a reach or two.

Welcome to the Banks!

Plug n Play, stays healthy and a likely lock for the 2 deep w Previllion graduating

Welcome and Good Luck to Malik! Hope you do us & yourself proud.

GS seems like he is using a buzzsaw instead of an axe!

While I hope this kid can remain healthy and contribute, his history does not inspire confidence. First of the Schiano recruits that seems like a reach, but I'm also ok with a reach or two.

C’mon Numbers, don’t be that guy in one of these threads.

Remember this becomes less of a reach considering Schiano already coached Barrow for two years.

Even if he doesn’t contribute on the field (which we both hope he does), Schiano knows what kind of person he is. I’m assuming the kid will still be a leader in the locker room.

I hope you didn't tell GS that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT