ADVERTISEMENT

Manhattan fires Masiello

It was kinda honorable they took him back when he was gonna leave for USF, but couldn’t since he didn’t have a degree.

I saw someone started a Jose Perez thread already but yikes at this:

I think it’s something like this.
They give the coaches cash for meals for kids. They coaches buy the meals after home games and before and after away games. They do that because some places don't take cards..like pizza stops etc.
Stuff going around this guy Mass was pocketing money and using the school credit card for meals that was supposed to be used for other things.
I guess he wasn’t winning enough for them to overlook it.

They give the coaches cash for meals for kids. They coaches buy the meals after home games and before and after away games. They do that because some places don't take cards..like pizza stops etc.
Stuff going around this guy Mass was pocketing money and using the school credit card for meals that was supposed to be used for other things.

link?

Crazy that’s the opposite of what used to be done when we were on the road. The players would get their per diem meal money (lunch and dinner)and we would then eat our pre game meal (lunch) as a team and the coach would pay via credit card. Then we would have pizzas or some kind of boxed meal for the bus ride back to campus. Pocketing all of our per diem.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT