ADVERTISEMENT

TAM fires Jimbo

MADHAT1

Hall of Famer
Apr 1, 2003
Who cares?
the buyout is something that might make the firing worth mentioning .
Other than that: some might care a little , others not give a ****
I just felt since Jimbo has been on the hot seat for awhile, people might want to know he got his butt burnt

"An Aggie doesn't lose football games or tolerate those that do even if it costs 76 million dollars" The new Aggie Code of Honor
Booster money talks
Jimbo didn't make A&M a top program and paid the price ( or A&M gave it to him on his way out 😁)

Absolutely ridiculous that this type of money gets thrown around for college coaches. Talk about misplaced priorities. Most of these coaches would not last 2 or 3 years as an NFL HC.

Reactions: okieKnight908
Absolutely ridiculous that this type of money gets thrown around for college coaches. Talk about misplaced priorities. Most of these coaches would not last 2 or 3 years as an NFL HC.
but the right one brings in money from the boosters, team play makes sellouts instead of empty seats and the ever popular bragging about the team by its fanbase.

the buyout is something that might make the firing worth mentioning .
Other than that: some might care a little , others not give a ****
I just felt since Jimbo has been on the hot seat for awhile, people might want to know he got his butt burnt
We don't play them, not on a future schedule, different league. There is more things to concentrate on as a Rutgers fan

Don’t mean to say I told you so, buuuttt…
the guy is a complete ass clown

Saw this coming a million miles away - couldn’t happen to a nicer guy

We don't play them, not on a future schedule, different league. There is more things to concentrate on as a Rutgers fan
So then maybe you chose not to click on this if you don’t care and move on. I am sure there are more threads here you don’t care about maybe drop this line on Al of them so the board can be tailored to your specific interests.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT