ADVERTISEMENT

Match Thread: RU v Princeton

None of the videos have been working for me...
anyone else ?

Sorry, damn Flo! I tried for awhile to link it, thought I had it. Probably can go to Flo & search JoJo Aragona.

Go RU!
Diane

Sorry, damn Flo! I tried for awhile to link it, thought I had it. Probably can go to Flo & search JoJo Aragona.

Go RU!
Diane
Just watched it. Great video. You can find it by searching his name on Flo.

He talked about wrestling in front of his family close to home at the RAC in that great atmosphere. He talked about winning States this year and getting selected to the USA Team for the Pittsburgh Wrestling Classic. He wants to get invited to "Beat the Streets" and try to make the Junior World Team - he would not say what weight. He ended it with a "Go Knights!"

Can't wait to root for this young man and our other incoming wrestlers.

Just watched it. Great video. You can find it by searching his name on Flo.

He talked about wrestling in front of his family close to home at the RAC in that great atmosphere. He talked about winning States this year and getting selected to the USA Team for the Pittsburgh Wrestling Classic. He wants to get invited to "Beat the Streets" and try to make the Junior World Team - he would not say what weight. He ended it with a "Go Knights!"

Can't wait to root for this young man and our other incoming wrestlers.

They also have a video of Pritzlaff mic'd up for Ashnault's match with a camera view across the mat. Check that one out too if you haven't, its awesome

They also have a video of Pritzlaff mic'd up for Ashnault's match with a camera view across the mat. Check that one out too if you haven't, its awesome
Yeah, that was awesome too. My wife was like, "Isn't that the same match you just watched?" I told her it was from a different angle with the Coach mic'd up. She just rolled her eyes.

Is that on free flow or pay flow?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT