ADVERTISEMENT

Minny looks at Kaliakmanis vs. Brosmer

I thought it was interesting that they said at the end of the day what they really wanted is a better scheme more than a new QB.

I thought it was interesting that they said at the end of the day what they really wanted is a better scheme more than a new QB.
Fly the boat?
Pierce Brosnan Boat GIF by James Bond 007

A major thing that Brosmer possesses that should help this program is experience. He has already brought a handful of his Gophers teammates to Georgia to train, and they even went to an Atlanta Braves game.

We are so screwed!

Brosmer is a brainiac type and QB brains are underestimated by most fans who think its all about arms/eyes. He's interested in medical research and some say that's why he liked Minn over schools with more NIL

Well now we know why Wimsatt wasn't a success, he didn't take his teammates to a Yankee game
Kaliakmanis better take them to a Mets game or he'll be a failure

Looking forward to the weekly comparisons of Brosmer's performance to AK's performance to GW's performance. Every mistake of AK will be cited, and every big play of the other two will be lauded and evidence of the big mistake RU made.

With that said, #FreeRettig
I pray for Wildcat fan's sanity if Wimsatt is named the starter.

Not a lot of meat in that article.

Really? You think so?

I loved this insightful analysis:

“On one hand Kaliakmanis is taller while on the other hand Brosmer is shorter”

And this hard hitting comparison:

“On one hand Kaliakmanis is more slender while Brosmer is less so”

And lastly the clincher:

“ they played at different levels thus it would be RECKLESS to make any comparisons”

wow

Good stuff

What about Rutgers' fan sanity should he start and light it up?
Barring injuries to those ahead of him at Kentucky, that is very unlikely. Gavin will most likely be a 2nd or 3rd string QB at Ky who will get to run some gadget / wildcat plays.

Well now we know why Wimsatt wasn't a success, he didn't take his teammates to a Yankee game
Kaliakmanis better take them to a Mets game or he'll be a failure
As a Mets fan, I hate to say this, but go to the Yankees and see how a team wins. But they could probably wander in for free to any Mets home game. You gotta bereave.

Reactions: GSGS
Really? You think so?

I loved this insightful analysis:

“On one hand Kaliakmanis is taller while on the other hand Brosmer is shorter”

And this hard hitting comparison:

“On one hand Kaliakmanis is more slender while Brosmer is less so”

And lastly the clincher:

“ they played at different levels thus it would be RECKLESS to make any comparisons”

wow

Good stuff
Sounds like a dude comparing his middle
School girlfriends.

Some folks in this thread setting themselves up for potential embarrassment. Why make predictions about the future when we can just wait and see what happens? Is not like the stock market, there’s nothing at all to be gained by guessing right.

As long as Zach stays in the pocket between those two ferns and delivers balls on time he’ll do well.

Some folks in this thread setting themselves up for potential embarrassment. Why make predictions about the future when we can just wait and see what happens? Is not like the stock market, there’s nothing at all to be gained by guessing right.
Not much to be lost by guessing wrong ... this is just a football msg board, lol.

Reactions: Kbee3
Not much to be lost by guessing wrong ... this is just a football msg board, lol.
I was gonna say that aggressively guessing wrong about the future makes people look mighty foolish.

But then I remembered that I like to pretend to be a sheep-screwing, cocaine-addicted pimp whose solution to every problem is selling off family members. So probably I shouldn’t be judging anybody else for making themselves look foolish. 😀

Guessing is fine. Making definitive statements based on your guesses…

I was gonna say that aggressively guessing wrong about the future makes people look mighty foolish.

But then I remembered that I like to pretend to be a sheep-screwing, cocaine-addicted pimp whose solution to every problem is selling off family members. So probably I shouldn’t be judging anybody else for making themselves look foolish. 😀
It doesn’t make everyone look foolish.
😊

Brosmer is a brainiac type and QB brains are underestimated by most fans who think its all about arms/eyes. He's interested in medical research and some say that's why he liked Minn over schools with more NIL

Chase Dodd and Noah Vedral were considered having football QB brains so...
the biggest positive for Minny with this guy is he is 24 yrs old.
Who knows maybe by the end of the year he's a Heisman candidate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT