ADVERTISEMENT

Most frustrating game I’ve ever watch of ruwbb

ScarletDave

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 7, 2010
Could have won if we hit FTs, don’t turn over: still, refs absolutely terrible. 7 mins to go we’re in the bonus - not a single foul called on Indiana the rest of the game. Unreal

Reactions: gigantor1024
Could have won if we hit FTs, don’t turn over: still, refs absolutely terrible. 7 mins to go we’re in the bonus - not a single foul called on Indiana the rest of the game. Unreal
Not for me. This game is a same ol', same ol' with C. Viv as coach. When she can't employ her 55 because we can't score the team tanks. And we can't score because she has yet to figure out in her 50 years of coaching how to run a modern offense.

Reactions: RU old timer
only bad call I saw was the pick on #15....we gave it away with careless (no value the ball) offense. My Star player had 4 TO's in the 4th quarter alone. And nothing set up for Tyler the whole 4th. This was on them, not the refs. We even got that fantom out of bounds and that touch call against the Indy guard out top. Most RU BBall games I see lately are equally frustrating cause they are there (men and women) if teams played smarter.

only bad call I saw was the pick on #15....we gave it away with careless (no value the ball) offense. My Star player had 4 TO's in the 4th quarter alone. And nothing set up for Tyler the whole 4th. This was on them, not the refs. We even got that fantom out of bounds and that touch call against the Indy guard out top. Most RU BBall games I see lately are equally frustrating cause they are there (men and women) if teams played smarter.
We missed some opportunities we had but we didn’t have as many because of the officiating - 4 or 5 possessions in a row in the 4th, foul called on RU where wasn’t (ie “pick” on 15 Jenkins) or missed hack/shove. They kept showing CViv you could see her frustration. Yelled at refs multiple times, hands on head ... joke.

We missed some opportunities we had but we didn’t have as many because of the officiating - 4 or 5 possessions in a row in the 4th, foul called on RU where wasn’t (ie “pick” on 15 Jenkins) or missed hack/shove. They kept showing CViv you could see her frustration. Yelled at refs multiple times, hands on head ... joke.
Didn't see it that way but we can disagree...(and I usually HATE the women's reffing lol). :weary:

Reactions: Scarletwoman
The passing was terrible, Rollins threw a pass where the girl had two Indiana players around her. Terrible bb IQ.

Not matter what happens with 17 wins the team will have a winning record ... hoping to hit 20

only bad call I saw was the pick on #15...

you also have to look at the NON-calls

but I am finally understanding what many here say about refs in-general in the womens game.. single worst call was in our favor.. the inbounds pass by Indiana that a ref not 3 feet from said hit the end-line and was a good 2 feet in.. she had the perfect angle to see this.. with the line 1 foot in front of her and she NEVER SAW it yet called it OOB.

but there were plenty of non-calls for Indiana.. especially on their 2 top players

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT