ADVERTISEMENT

NC State hit with Notice of Allegations

if you paid to get 1 player, it's reasonable to think that probably wasn't the only time you ever paid a player just the only time you got caught

Reactions: brad1218
Russ your in this enough to have an idea. What is the percentage of colleges cheating?

Somehow I think NC State will escape any major penalty but it will always annoy me that North Carolina got absolutely no punishment for all the years their athletes got credit for classes that they never attended and were fake classes. The dukies should have been hammered as well for Jay Williams and Lance Thomas and the many other times that it appears they cheated. The NCAA just seems like they don't have the brass to do what they really should do in so many cases.

Reactions: Greene Rice FIG
Somehow I think NC State will escape any major penalty but it will always annoy me that North Carolina got absolutely no punishment for all the years their athletes got credit for classes that they never attended and were fake classes.

That is killing my NC State friends. They have a really bad relationship with UNC folks.

ADVERTISEMENT