ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tourney Saturday Night Games Thread

That announcer not Harlan the other guy is an asshole..does he do nba games

Is that Stan Van Gundy..he should not be rubbing it in on Illinois

Reactions: trotter
20-20 hindsight but I thought the watergun celebration after their last game was a little bizarre to be honest. Save it for end of the weekend

At some point it comes down to making shots. It always does.
But when you have a staff that can scheme open shots and a team that understands that and then makes the shots when you get them then you are cooking with gas.

Hurley wanted 7 years..remember we were a shit show

Hurley would have won here but likely gone too after he won...maybe Nova or some other bigger name
The fact that Hurley demanded 7 years should give pause to the “you can turn around a basketball team in 1-2 years” people FWIW.

Hurley knew how difficult a job it would be.

Reactions: RUChoppin
Illinois is a outstanding basketball team that could defeat most teams in the NCAA Tournament.UConn is a great team with outstanding coaching.Their half court offense in the second half has been unstoppable .

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Sojo never misses an opportunity to take these little digs at Rutgers. It's remarkable
Hard not to think about it. I know some people don’t care that much about Rutgers and are fine with a different measuring stick because Rutgers is all they consume. That attitude being used as an excuse is probably what triggers me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT