ADVERTISEMENT

NFL playoff thread

Wait, what happened? I walked away at 7-0 to take care of a couple things, came back and it's 28-0?

live look at my Pitt -6 bet

tenor.gif

Reactions: newell138
For those saying our basketball team is collapsing I give you exhibit A of a true collapse. As a Dolphin fan it wasn’t long ago I was worried that the Steelers would go undefeated.

Reactions: Doctor Worm
For those saying our basketball team is collapsing I give you exhibit A of a true collapse. As a Dolphin fan it wasn’t long ago I was worried that the Steelers would go undefeated.
This looks like the Michigan state game

Just got home and turned on the Browns-Steelers. Wha the heck has happened?
First play of the game says it all. Pouncey snapped the ball over Ben’s head. Landed in the end zone. Ben and another Steeler both looked at the ball rather than landed on it. Browns recovered it 7-0. 4 Turnovers later.........

Is this the end for Philip Rivers? Watched the Colts-Bills yesterday. It seems I've been watching him for decades. Has he ever won a big game? He has had a solid career and put up great numbers. However, it seems that every time I watch him, regular season or post season, he makes the game interesting but doesn't finish. It seems he is always behind in a one score game late in the 4th quarter, moves his team down field, but throws an Int or otherwise fails to score. Yesterday was rinse and repeat, and I really wanted the Bills to lose.

Reactions: hankee18
Will Steelers or Colts move up in the draft to get a QB. My Dolphins at #3 are sitting pretty ( Thanks Houston.....again).

Will Steelers or Colts move up in the draft to get a QB. My Dolphins at #3 are sitting pretty ( Thanks Houston.....again).
My Jets at #2 are sitting prettier. Except that we had to suck to get our pick, and you didn't. Ain't fair.

My Jets at #2 are sitting prettier. Except that we had to suck to get our pick, and you didn't. Ain't fair.
Jets are more likely to stay with the pick. If they are done with Sam then they draft Wilson or Fields. If they are sold on Sam then they protect him with the OT.

Don't tell me the refs aren't being coached or manipulated. Last 2 mins do no coaches challenge. That 4th and 1 marked short by the line judge who could see the ball. The line judge farther away and couldn't even see the ball cause it is turned away from him,her marks it first down. What bull crap. Don't even hold up to review. ..I got no skin in game other than fair play.

Now I hope Brown's smoke their ass.

If Jets are intent on trading Sam, his value went up with Steelers, Bears and Colts.

Defender literally did not move on that last INT. Roethlisberger threw it directly to him.

Haha, the rapist throws his 4th pick of the night. Love it!
I was hoping he lost when he stood there and watched the fumble at his feet early game. God forbid he went down to recover it. Guess he needs to protect another 10 million of his 200 in the bank. ..and i was a fan.

Reactions: czxqa
Big Ben just tied for 3rd place with Kitna, Goff, and Blanda for most attempts ever in a game with 68

All-time is Brees with 70 followed by Testaverde with 69

Also 2nd place all time in playoffs history with 501 yds, Brady has the record at 505

They just did a Browns-Steelers historical comparison,but those Browns moved to Baltimore.
When they moved, the history of the franchise stayed with CLE. Essentially Art Modell started a brand new franchise in Baltimore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Plum Street
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT