ADVERTISEMENT

Nice "Where are they now" story - Dax Strohmeyer

Awesome. Good for Dax. Would love to see him on the sidelines for a game

Reactions: Knight Shift
Hopefully a mention of Rutgers was just an oversight as it would be a shame for his company to not be recruiting talent from the School of Engineering or other schools at the University.
Probably, and was not going to make a huge deal about it. Maybe it is also a proximity to the campuses which is why he rattled them off first. Nice to see a RU football alumnus doing well in business.

Reactions: RUnTeX
Pretty sure that Dax & Shaun O'Hara were roommates while at RU & both did very well for themselves after graduation.

Probably my favorite all time player at RU, followed by Marco.

Pretty sure that Dax & Shaun O'Hara were roommates while at RU & both did very well for themselves after graduation.

Thought Shaun O’ Hara was roommates with Mike McMahon. Or they were real good friends,
Dax was after the O’ Hara era I think.

Did he ever play DE at Rutgers? lol
Yes. He played what Shea called a DE but it was very similar to the Jack that Turay played last year. I think that was his Sr year. One year he was lining up trying to cover a slot WR against Texas. Definitely was OLB at that point and he ran very well. Raheem Orr also played that hybrid position.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT