ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Men's Lacrosse Hosts No. 16/18 Michigan Friday Night

Is it just me or did that feel a little more like MTN instead of ESPNU? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Wagram97
Is it just me or did that feel a little like MTN instead of BTN? 🤷‍♂️
I mean, Michigan fought hard to get back into it and they’re a much different team than in years past
Btw that was a former RU player calling the game. Def not being a Umich homer

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Take the W and run….however….I have a bad feeling Michigan is gonna keep moving up the ladder and start winning B1G titles before us.

Hopefully I’m proven 100% wrong!!!

Look up back side cuts.
I love that you say this as if every goal was a “back side cut.” Yeah there were obviously some good goals.
But anyone who was watching the game go from 9-4 to 9-8 in a span under 4 minutes can’t honestly say there wasn’t atrocious defense played at that time.
Fortunately, we made some late adjustments and had a tremendous stop late.
My bad for criticizing the team.
I also praised them

Last edited:
So, all the "we suck" folks out there are now going to say that we were lucky to win? Well, boys and girls, you make your own luck. Take a peek at the stats. Although we did not win the faceoff battle (a statistic often cited by detractors), we outshot them 47-32. In the turnover department, we prevailed 15-6, were perfect in clears, and won the ground ball stat 32-27.

On top of that, a clutch goal in OT by Knoblock. Also, a super performance by Cameron.

On D, Stahanscyk had 3 ground balls and 3 caused turnoverrs, Apgar had 3 and 4 CT. And as usual, Rall gobbled up 7 ground balls. A team that sucks? Enough said.

We ain't dead yet people.

So, all the "we suck" folks out there are now going to say that we were lucky to win? Well, boys and girls, you make your own luck. Take a peek at the stats. Although we did not win the faceoff battle (a statistic often cited by detractors), we outshot them 47-32. In the turnover department, we prevailed 15-6, were perfect in clears, and won the ground ball stat 32-27.

On top of that, a clutch goal in OT by Knoblock. Also, a super performance by Cameron.

On D, Stahanscyk had 3 ground balls and 3 caused turnoverrs, Apgar had 3 and 4 CT. And as usual, Rall gobbled up 7 ground balls. A team that sucks? Enough said.

We ain't dead yet people.
There isn’t a single person in this thread who said we were lucky to win

I mean, Michigan fought hard to get back into it and they’re a much different team than in years past
Not Heningberg for obvious reasons.
Only saw a small snippet late in the 4th before heading out to dinner…so I’m probably wrong.

Yeah, Jules is our guy.

BTW OSU 8 - MD 3 late in the 2nd

Navy 10 - Loyola 7 with 7 left.

UVA 19 - UNC 12 final.
UNC losing is huge for us. Have to imagine Hopkins is in the driver's seat to win the B1G at this point. We gotta take out the 800 lb gorilla next weekend and finally hand the Terps an L on Senior Night.

Reactions: Roy_Faulker
Only saw a small snippet late in the 4th before heading out to dinner…so I’m probably wrong.

Yeah, Jules is our guy.
it was def very rosie at times for Umich. I wouldn’t say you were wrong

Got to give the defense a lot of credit. Got a little loose in the 3rd but finally had a game where they started fast. Then stepped up when it mattered most.

For the experts, I didn’t think that Kim hit for the penalty looked that bad in replay. Thought he got mostly the shoulder.

Also Dugenio, don’t think he gets enough credit. Wins two key FO’s in overtime. We’ve had some great transfers but he has to be up there as one of the best.

I recall that 2019 game up at Syracuse. Where Charalambides was Superman on the field, bunch of goals. Yet we lost because we couldn’t win a single FO. Dugenio has been just what we needed (heck, held his own his first season where he had to go up against some of the best FO players not once but twice).

Also Dugenio, don’t think he gets enough credit. Wins two key FO’s in overtime. We’ve had some great transfers but he has to be up there as one of the best.

I recall that 2019 game up at Syracuse. Where Charalambides was Superman on the field, bunch of goals. Yet we lost because we couldn’t win a single FO. Dugenio has been just what we needed (heck, held his own his first season where he had to go up against some of the best FO players not once but twice).
He’s playing insanely well right now.

There isn’t a single person in this thread who said we were lucky to win
Sorry just had to mimic your earlier lame game post that was so pathetic and apparently emotional.

You suck
You absolutely suck
Why does it feel like you are pulling teeth when you post
Meanwhile the blog is schooling you on everything
Oh look another lossed argument
You have no life

Go RU. Most of us felt like we were going to win......Glad we made it as painful as possible for UM and their annoying fans.

You suck
You absolutely suck
You have no life

Sorry just had to mimic your earlier lame game post that was so pathetic and apparently emotional.

Go RU. Most of us felt like we were going to win......Glad we made it as painful as possible for UM and their annoying fans.
Hes driven by emotion. Because he has lack of understanding. It’s a bad combo.

Got to give the defense a lot of credit. Got a little loose in the 3rd but finally had a game where they started fast. Then stepped up when it mattered most.

For the experts, I didn’t think that Kim hit for the penalty looked that bad in replay. Thought he got mostly the shoulder.

"Mostly" has been getting called for the last 7-10 years. It's been a real priority. Farther back it would have been solid hit.

You suck
You absolutely suck
You have no life

You must not have much of a life if you’re responding hours after the game.
That feel good? Got that out of your system?

"Mostly" has been getting called for the last 7-10 years. It's been a real priority. Farther back it would have been solid hit.
Looked like the UM player really sold it...I thought they said hit to head but he did not appear to make contact with head. Honestly it looked like an accident but can't referee intent.

Don't like Heningburg announcing.... sounded like a mich fan... and he must not realize that calling someone the teams "Robin" with respect to the teams Batman is no complement.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT