ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Set to Compete at the MatMen Open

Who’s the other freshmen u r referring to?
I actually forgot about Kyonte. I was talking about Peterson.

As a somewhat of a benchmark, and it really doesn’t mean anything now, but Peterson was the consensus #1 P4P wrestler in NJ following his junior year. #2 at the time was a senior named Poz and look how that’s turned out.

Boone looks completely gassed in the 2nd, I missed the 1st what happened?

Shawver loses in OT can’t get out then gives neutral, but only takes one shot and didn’t really push the action?

Oliveri lost to a GS that has a lot of Big10 matches under his belt. He looked great.

Shawver needs to show some urgency. He needs to build up his endurance. He's had like 6 matches this year where he just stopped wrestling in the 3rd. He's better than that.

Good win by White.

Reactions: koleszar and MS-RU
What round are you talking about
Mike, you seem to have an issue with me. We can talk anytime. This past round.
Back to back losses by Shawver, Boone looked bad, Olivieri had a nice lead and lost late. If we want to be a top Tier B10 team need to do better. This was a watered down tournament and we had most of our starters.

with that said really like performances by Rivera, Bulsak, White, and great learning experience for Olivieri. ONeill got some great mat time.

O'neil is getting bullied again by the high school kid. Hate to see him get owned like this.

I actually forgot about Kyonte. I was talking about Peterson.

As a somewhat of a benchmark, and it really doesn’t mean anything now, but Peterson was the consensus #1 P4P wrestler in NJ following his junior year. #2 at the time was a senior named Poz and look how that’s turned out.
The #1 p4p wrestlers in NJ is a great article n benchmark.. I remember legit thinking Poz was going to be a in the aa mix right away.. Peterson ,also a very high recruit, but need to see him in action first.. not sure he will be poz like yet right away…hope so.
Watch out for Soldano when he gets on campus tho.. he’s going to be huge.. idk y but feel really confident in him.

Mike, you seem to have an issue with me. We can talk anytime. This past round.
Back to back losses by Shawver, Boone looked bad, Olivieri had a nice lead and lost late. If we want to be a top Tier B10 team need to do better. This was a watered down tournament and we had most of our starters.

with that said really like performances by Rivera, Bulsak, White, and great learning experience for Olivieri. ONeill got some great mat time.
I'm always available to talk.
We watched multiple rounds today. Not every round was bad.
Shawver did the semi slide, not good.
Boone will always look bad. He has a lazy wrestling style. I'm frustrated at Boone because he has the ability and knowledge to be a good HWT. Need to light a fire under that Iowa butt.
Olivieri, White, Rivera, Bulsak looked great all tournament.
DeSantis looks good at his new weight 149, young man works hard everyday at practice.
O'Neill and Turley had their moments. They will get better and hopefully be more consistent. O'Neill needs to fix his stance.
Kanniard, Clark and Britton are good hard working young men. Clark is still a freshman. Let's get back in the room and get to work. Season is just starting.
I hope Sammy is okay. If not can Garcia make 133

The #1 p4p wrestlers in NJ is a great article n benchmark.. I remember legit thinking Poz was going to be a in the aa mix right away.. Peterson ,also a very high recruit, but need to see him in action first.. not sure he will be poz like yet right away…hope so.
Watch out for Soldano when he gets on campus tho.. he’s going to be huge.. idk y but feel really confident in him.

Soldano wrestles the best competition whenever he can. He'll be a great teammate and partner for Poz and company.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT