ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Set to Compete at the MatMen Open

Principals? Someone stepped up and gave these guys an opportunity to wrestle this week in a competitive collegiate open all in a matter of days. If this means Willy and his crew make a few bucks good for them. Amid all the COVID madness, the wrestling community took the ball by the horns and made this happen. I’ll gladly pay under those circumstances.
Agree....And it takes two minutes to sign up for a Rokfin subscription and two minutes to cancel it after the tournament. So it really is a PPV event. $19.99 to watch the tournament.

no scores or clock right now.. they were on some of the feeds but not anymore

So 20 bucks to watch a knockoff tournament while also paying for the big 10 subscription I currently have. No thanks. Really is a shame what happened to the Midlands. Thank you all in advance for posting the live updates.
Oh sh*t that reminds me I never canceled my ESPN subscription which someone on here told me to get as it would broadcast the Davidson quad. Then turns out they never showed it and I had to pay for the Davidson stream. That was real good info.

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
He should dominate Spellman. I'm glad to see him make weight.
Yup, he has been controlling the match thus far. Spellman hasn't come close to scoring. He's up 12 or 13 to 1 at this point, closing in on the TF

Mat 2 Manuel Rojas (Unattached) vs Connor Oneill (Rutgers)
Manny Rojas is the #17 P4P recruit and #3 at 182, right behind Soldano who is #16 P4P & #1 at 182 for the '22 class, so this will be a good test for Connor.

OK I caved are we currently wrestling on any mat. This looks like the Davidson feed. $20 bucks for this fvck Rokfin.

O'Neill is up next on mat 2, which has the score and clock now finally. Seems like they fixing everything now.

Reactions: koleszar
Connor up 7-3 but I don’t like the TD he gave up late in 1st and letting Rojas get deep on a few shots.

Edit: Just gave up 3 TDs and now down 10-9

As good as O'Neill looked in the 1st, he looks awful right now in the 2nd. He's sitting back and getting taken down at will by Rojas. Not being aggressive at all and it's costing him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT