ADVERTISEMENT

No. 12 Rutgers Wrestling Set to Compete at the MatMen Open

Principals? Someone stepped up and gave these guys an opportunity to wrestle this week in a competitive collegiate open all in a matter of days. If this means Willy and his crew make a few bucks good for them. Amid all the COVID madness, the wrestling community took the ball by the horns and made this happen. I’ll gladly pay under those circumstances.
Yeah I bet Willy did it solely for the kids.

As MSRU explained above, it’s ridiculous that wrestling can’t be followed without subscribing to multiple outlets. “Grow the sport” though.

Yeah I bet Willy did it solely for the kids.

As MSRU explained above, it’s ridiculous that wrestling can’t be followed without subscribing to multiple outlets. “Grow the sport” though.
When did I say that? He’s not running a charity. Fact: Northwestern punked out. Where was the B1G? Where was the NCAA? These guys put this together in days. “Grow the sport” doesn’t mean give me free stuff. I remember a time where outside of NCAA finals you couldn’t watch anything. Olympics were at 2am. We agree to disagree on this one.

We are going to get crushed in B1G duals getting absolutely nothing from 157, 165, and 174 right now.

Reactions: koleszar
He was Def. gassed. It'll come to him with some more mat time.
Definitely more than being out of wrestling shape. He had nothing going for him offensively and didn’t seem to be driving or attacking. Not good.

Reactions: mikemessner
The last time someone from RU faced Dugan, Willie Scott beat him 6-1

Rivera’s qfinal top bracket is all Jersey kids. Ferrante, Bell and Zargo.

Whether Jackson is out of shape, lacks confidence or really injured, he needs to do some soul searching. The last two bouts were very uninspiring to say the least. The Jackson Turley who wrestled in the NCAA tourney would destroy the Jackson Turely we've seen. I hope he can get more comfortable and get some work in the wrestlebacks. Watching him lose to two mediocre wrestlers is painfull. To top it off one was from Princeton.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT