ADVERTISEMENT

No. 14 Rutgers Wrestling Heads to Detroit for 2022 NCAA Championships / Tournament Thread

Koleszar...that a boy, give em hell! But I bet you won't see the bed for quite some time and will have a love affair with the couch for the next 3 weeks or so. Hath the rath of a woman!
I think I'm now on the hook for one of those jacuzzi bathtubs. You know, one of those things she'll use once or twice in her life and I'll sit there and wonder, "why the fvck did we get this again?". 😁

Reactions: runova09
I think I'm now on the hook for one of those jacuzzi bathtubs. You know, one of those things she'll use once or twice in her life and I'll sit there and wonder, "why the fvck did we get this again?". 😁
Or, you can send her on a trip and invite some girl half your age over( albeit if you are over 50) for a session of the horizontal mambo...lol

It’s still a tough pill to swallow… cant believe some people were saying Poz should RS a year to avoid AB and be a national champ like it’s that ez.. hated the Cochran draw(so much for not ez to beat a wrestler 3x theory, guess means Desanto now has better chance winning then RBY beating him 6x in a row). It’s still not over maybe can win some matches backside n just RS n regroup next year.

Kid, Brady did not win the Super Bowl every year he played, he is human and so is Poz. Yea I putting Poz and Brady together because I think this kid is destined for greatness. Just a matter of time.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Of course I get one day off a year to watch the tourney and our bathroom is being redone. My wife during the Bulsak match is asking me how shelves and pictures look to be hung by our contractor. Does she really think I give a sh*t if it's an inch too high or to the right?

I just yelled this match will be over in 58 secs. can you at least give me that? I got the stare of death but stood my ground.
There is a pause button on your remote control to your television.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Rivera in the hole Mat 1.

Let's see if my wife can get new siding out of me this round. 😁

Noto is really hanging with Suriano. Very impressive performance. Wonder how long he’ll stay at Lock Haven after this.

Thank you for the updates. 2 still alive after the first round! Hope the younger guys get good experience, everyone gets a win or 2, and we get 2 AAs.

Noto is really hanging with Suriano. Very impressive performance. Wonder how long he’ll stay at Lock Haven after this.
Hindelbrand hung tough w/ Suriano too. But yeah, Shawver got two winnable backside match n then could set up a bout w/ Noto w/ winner entering the blood rounds, which most likely will be vs Barnett

Wow, that was wayyy too close. Rivera wins 7-6 in OT on a stall call. It was a close call but damn Red is tough and Seabass had a tough time get out from bottom.

Last edited:
It was questionable at best. Anyone saying anything otherwise is being disingenuous. That said, if you are Red you can’t be backpedaling like that for so long in that situation.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT