ADVERTISEMENT

No. 22 Rutgers Wrestling Treks to No. 2 Penn State Sunday / Match Thread

Taylor Venz is already a 2x AA and he was just beat by Iowa’s true freshman Abe Assad.. Jojo is just not wrestling like a blue chipper.. tech falled.. hard to watch ugh.. not sure if Jojo will even all American after he rs..
Hopefully, it's just the early season hammy injury. Very tough to wrestle with.

OK down 2 and not one shot in the 3rd. Well actually not one shot in the entire match. Pretty sure he's not the answer at 149 either.

OK down 2 and not one shot in the 3rd. Well actually not one shot in the entire match. Pretty sure he's not the answer at 149 either.

Vulakh is probably the guy the coach staff expects to be the answer

I’m more concerned with what’s going on at 165 long term.

Reactions: koleszar
Taylor Venz is already a 2x AA and he was just beat by Iowa’s true freshman Abe Assad.. Jojo is just not wrestling like a blue chipper.. tech falled.. hard to watch ugh.. not sure if Jojo will even all American after he rs..
not all blue chippers are created equal...

How many times this weekend is MVB going to unsuccessfully try that leg kick created toss

Reactions: Cradle99
Vulakh is probably the guy the coach staff expects to be the answer

I’m more concerned with what’s going on at 165 long term.
Yea 165 has been an enigma for far too long. One of those 157lbs is going to have to hit the gym hard and bulk up. Other than that I don't know what the plan is.

MVB's wrestling has fallen off after looking decent. Belly to the mat most of the 2nd.

Pipher is 8-8. It's a win at psu which is always nice but he didn't just beat a ranked guy.
I liked that he was able to ride that guy out when he needed to and MVB wrestled a smart match.. good bounce back from last week..

Pipher is just a 8-8 backup but wrestled #1 Deakin a tough 6-0 loss.. so he will scrap and won’t just roll over.

Only down 11-6 and honestly could have been up 12-5.

Expecting a pin from Joseph and at least a major from Hall. Really want to see Janzer and Pagano keep it interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT