ADVERTISEMENT

No. 9 Men's Lacrosse Hosts No. 6 Johns Hopkins Sunday night in a battle of top-10 teams

Hopkins ties it up. That shot clock violation is going to come back to haunt Rutgers, but it is like a missed travel or bad foul call in basketball. It is what it is.

Jesus **** 2 straight AND a penalty 9-9 going into 4th they’re man-up for :55

That penalty is going to be killer to stave off at the beginning of the 4th. Started unraveling a little bit at the end of the third there.

Don’t pull a Princeton ( a PU) ... just moved, kid broke my Smart TV, don’t have the remotes yet, and streaming is weak and I can only listen ... turned on at 9-6 .. you know the drill.

Jesus **** 2 straight AND a penalty 9-9 going into 4th they’re man-up for :55
Almost all there goals coming from us losing their men in front of the cage! And of course if we lose it’s cause the refs jobbed us on the goal after the shot clock expired!!

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Hopkins ties it up. That shot clock violation is going to come back to haunt Rutgers, but it is like a missed travel or bad foul call in basketball. It is what it is.
No it's more like a delay of game not being called on a touchdown pass.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Awful last 5 BUT this is when we tend to kick it up a notch

Can't let them go up on this penalty need to get the next two goals

Almost all there goals coming from us losing their men in front of the cage! And of course if we lose it’s cause the refs jobbed us on the goal after the shot clock expired!!

Yes sir we agree! I just got texts from two different guys who were all American lacrosse players in college losing their minds about the lack of a call on that!!!

12-11

They need to start playing like they did the first 40 minutes of the match and start checking the **** out of Hopkins

Good night guys ... going to move more items out of storage ... RU is good, but Hopkins is better ... more face offs, more shots ... was nice to see a lead for almost 3 quarters ... hopefully I check back later and see a comeback.

He bounced that shot right into his mid section, Turnbal their goalie did nothing but stand there. It was a horrible shot.

Well that's that. NCAA's are going to be tough to get. Can afford maybe one more loss. That shot clock violation goal came back to bite us in the ass big time.

Outsored 6 to 3 to finish the game. Correct me if I’m wrong but is that three losses this season on the last shot? Absolutely heartbreaking.

Watched as driving ... was tied ... saw great save by JHU, then the last goal by JHU ... great effort ... RU shows they can compete with anyone ... damn I want RU to win a championship .., still games left, but another tough loss.

And that’s why we’re Rutgers. Sorry guys, but we’re not giving the committee a reason to select. I know I know, Hopkins is good. But again, you only have so many opportunities. PSU, Umich, and OSU are must wins assuming a UMD loss

When the going got tough, the RU defense got up and left HPSS.

Give up 6 of the last 9 goals at home? Don’t deserve anything more than the NIT. Oh, wait ...

No one wants to hear or admit it, but this is a flawed team, and has been a flawed team all year. They are not going to be a tournament team and that's been clear well before tonight. It is what it is. 3rd year in a row our "top ten" team won't even make the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT