ADVERTISEMENT

No matter how bad it's been, at least we're not Pacific

Routine type score in NCAA woman’s hoops 🤔

it's a men's game
No shiit, my point is you see this type of differential in woman’s games several times a year. Much less parity. You wouldn’t blink an eye if this was a woman’s game.

No shiit, my point is you see this type of differential in woman’s games several times a year. Much less parity. You wouldn’t blink an eye if this was a woman’s game.

You are correct, we would not be blinking an eye if this was a woman's game.

But it's a men's game. And so we are blinking both eyes posting threads and commenting on it

Reactions: knight82
Pepperdine has a nice guard who jumped into the portal this week. Originally a PSU recruit years ago.

I imagine they had that covered by the first media timeout. Jeez…
They did, as it was 18-0 at the u16 timeout...it was 39-2 at one point. As Kenny Mayne would say, Pepperdine 102 Pacific 43, though the game wasn't nearly as close as the score would indicate.

• Wow
Reactions: SHUSource
Pepperdine has a nice guard who jumped into the portal this week. Originally a PSU recruit years ago.
I hadn't noticed that one yet...I followed him some being a PSU commit. Many weren't fans of Chambers getting him as he wasn't highly rated, but then Pat got fired and Mallette went elsewhere. His dad used to work with PSU's old AD, so I assume that was the hook to getting him initially interested in PSU.

He really blew up the last month of his freshman year...always been a volume scorer on a bad team. Interested to see how he'll fit in as more of a role player on a better team (assume there will be plenty of interest).

Whoever is running Pepperdine's Twitter account had a hell of a night 😅

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT