ADVERTISEMENT

NO WAY WE SHOULD HAVE WON

We were absolutely mauled the entire game. Was absolutely crazy. White haired ref must have lost a bet on us or something in the past.

Also the mid court ref calling cliffs fifth after we already rebounded the rock was bad (I did think it was a foul, but not by this games standards)

The refs were that bad
Worst I've seen this year against us. Just terrible, but no call was worse than that BS T on Simpson. Yeah, he shouldn't be doing that, but it's pretty common, especially after really huge plays like he had just made and he wasn't taunting the other team, which will usually get a T, but the fans, which everyone does. That's a ref inserting himself into the game, which is NOT what they're supposed to do. That non-traveling call and then foul call on Hyatt was also really bad. Was 19-10 in fouls before they started fouling at the end.

Worst I've seen this year against us. Just terrible, but no call was worse than that BS T on Simpson. Yeah, he shouldn't be doing that, but it's pretty common, especially after really huge plays like he had just made and he wasn't taunting the other team, which will usually get a T, but the fans, which everyone does. That's a ref inserting himself into the game, which is NOT what they're supposed to do. That non-traveling call and then foul call on Hyatt was also really bad. Was 19-10 in fouls before they started fouling at the end.
worst of the season by far. even worse than the game Pike got a T. I actually think the refs have been good this year but today I don't know what to say

That T was ridiculous. Tominaga would have 40 of them if that’s a foul. If everyone got home cooking that’s one thing but even that’s not consistent. Without consistency how’s a player supposed to know what is or isn’t a foul.
Pike really should have asked that ref if he's done a Nebraska game this year

I’ve never seen someone get T’d up for shit talking the fans before. Just absurd.

DJ Carstensen and Eric Curry are so F'N bad.

We still have three in a row there
21-22, Down 27-38 to 74-60.
22-23, Down 27-28 to 70-59
23-24 Down 22-24 to 56-53, but should have been double digit again.

**** refs wish nothing but ill on those ****s.

Before today I’ve never been mad enough at refs to still be pissed after winning
Okay, I see now where you’re coming from. Take a step back and appreciate the win. Bitching about refs is a waste of time and energy. I stand by my initial post in this thread.

Reactions: ScarletLongIsland
Gotta blame Pike a little. Working refs is part of game. Being nice hasn’t helped us.
Has to protect Cliff and next year Dylan and Ace.
Calhoun did so why is Pike is hesitant?

not a conspiracy. No such thing.

Bias? yes. Absolutely , 100%

(btw refs are paid handsomely to not be biased)
concerted, group bias is a conspiracy by definition. You epitomize what it means to be a homer. There is no anti-RU bias, conspiracy or whatever word your slanted pseudoanalysis yields.

Punk act disgrace by Simpson which should embarrass him, Pike, the team and the fans, even the hopeless homers. There’s a big difference between what he did and what others usually get away with.

Then after the T he was laughing it up still proud of himself. Almost rooted for UM after that, preferring he learn a lesson to a win but changed my mind because I realized he’s probably incapable of learning it anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT