ADVERTISEMENT

Now we are projected to win a total of 3

RUich

Heisman Winner
Aug 2, 2001
After our first win, we are now looking better(according to ESPN's FPI) to picking up one over Illinois. Maryland was already a projected win.
Again, we were not projected to beat MSU so there is that.

After our first win, we are now looking better(according to ESPN's FPI) to picking up one over Illinois. Maryland was already a projected win.
Again, we were not projected to beat MSU so there is that.
If we can find one more win besides Illinois/Maryland, I bet we get a bowl game, even if it's just 45 mins north to Yankee Stadium.

Arent we also supposed to play an equivalent B1G team from the west last week of the season ?

Arent we also supposed to play an equivalent B1G team from the west last week of the season ?
Yes . It would be great if we can somehow win Saturday . Beat Illinois and Maryland . Then maybe we win the crossover game championship Saturday . 5-4

Reactions: soundcrib
Can’t count any chickens. But Maryland and Illinois both looked Chris-Ash style (or worse) this past weekend. Like someone said, it looked like they didn’t even hold any practices. I agree, if you take care of business there and win 1 more, somewhere, somehow ... 0 B1G wins the last 2 years and somehow get to 4 in Schiano’s first year ... yes we will miraculously be in a bowl game. Preferably somewhere warm where fans are allowed in the stadium so we can show our appreciation to this team !

Reactions: bigmatt718
More than a few games will be determined based on one team being shorthanded due to an outbreak of COVID. We can't magically make our players bigger and faster, but if we happen to have better COVID protocols and discipline, that's a chance to steal a win. So that's something I'd focus on if I were GS.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Are the B1G bowl agreements still in place? Since, IIRC, the 6-win bowl eligibility requirement has been suspended for this season for obvious reasons, a 4-4 record should be enough to get us into a bowl. It's hard to believe we are even talking about that but Saturday's victory has instilled a lot of excitement back into the program.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT