ADVERTISEMENT

NW at Indy

NW maintaining the lead on the road without Berry and now Boo and Barnhizer both on the bench with foul trouble

Reactions: BillyC80
Odds still favor Indiana with home team winning 71% of league games after yesterdays games .

FWIW Indiana has two 5 stars and one of the worst teams in conference

The promo for the uniforms actually looked pretty good. But now seeing them on the court 🤮

The Indiana identity is underachieving
Their fanbase is being repeatedly slapped in the face about their current status. The announcers said that with a NW win today, it’s the first time they have won three straight in Bloomington since 1960. Then there’s our recent record against them.

Northwestern is in trouble, they had 1 bench point. They are going to limp across the finish line with a NCAA bid, home games vs Michigan, Iowa and Minn with road @ MD and MSU. 18-8 they should get 20-21 wins but can't see them doing much in the B1G Tourny or NCAA Tourny.

Reactions: Scangg
Their fanbase is being repeatedly slapped in the face about their current status. The announcers said that with a NW win today, it’s the first time they have won three straight in Bloomington since 1960. Then there’s our recent record against them.
Woodson has never beat NW

They are paying him huge money. My guess one more year. He’s an Alum and generally well liked. Gets recruits.
Yeah and it’s not like he’s lost big or never made the tournament. It’s just that he hasn’t met their expectations which they haven’t adjusted since the 90s or early 2000s.

Buie called for an offensive foul when pushing off, something he got away with time and again against us.

He sits with 2 fouls and 11 minutes left in the first half. NW leading 20-14 with 8:00 left.
Not impressed with Mbako, figured the #9 rated player in the country would have a much bigger impact. Woodson has to be on the hot seat.

Not impressed with Mbako, figured the #9 rated player in the country would have a much bigger impact. Woodson has to be on the hot seat.
I think he would have done very well had he come here to play for RU.

Yeah and it’s not like he’s lost big or never made the tournament. It’s just that he hasn’t met their expectations which they haven’t adjusted since the 90s or early 2000s.
I don’t care as a Rutgers fan but the notion he should be on the hot seat seems silly he’s won 20 games and made tournament his first two years.

He gets one more year AT LEAST

I’ve said it before… there’s 5-10 programs in the entire country that should expect their team to make the tournament 100% of the time

The unis IU is wearing are special “fear of god/adidas” collabs. It’s a big deal for the kids. I’ve heard we’ll get one next season so…

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT