ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2018-19 NY Mets Offseason "Hot Stove" Thread

I guess steroid testing is not part of a standard physical.
Lmao.
a_roid_steroid_t_shirt_large.png
Joe didn't know!

Last edited:
I know that sportswriters have to made these types of instant evaluations. It's their job. But IMO evaluating this trade in a vacuum is a fool's errand. More moves are coming and they will all be interrelated. Wait until February or March when the dealing's done. There'll be time enough for counting then.

I know that sportswriters have to made these types of instant evaluations. It's their job. But IMO evaluating this trade in a vacuum is a fool's errand. More moves are coming and they will all be interrelated. Wait until February or March when the dealing's done. There'll be time enough for counting then.

Agreed. If they do nothing now, this trade is royally asinine.

Jokes on you buddy. I'm a lifelong Mets fan. Like I said, I guess steroid testing was not part of the physical.
I know if was half in jest but after failing last year for a masking agent, I am sure that MLB tests him regular...
But let's be honest, who do you think in baseball doesnt take something illegal? Everyone throws 100 mph and everyone hits the ball 450 feet.

I know if was half in jest but after failing last year for a masking agent, I am sure that MLB tests him regular...
But let's be honest, who do you think in baseball doesnt take something illegal? Everyone throws 100 mph and everyone hits the ball 450 feet.
Every Yankee maybe.:smiley::baseball::eyes:

Reactions: RU85inFla
Thinking about it also we just hired two huge pieces to the FO so why can't we let them get settled in before making a move like this. Our new analytics guy didn't even get his computer on and we're making a huge stupid deal.

Per Brodie, these guys were involved too. Rumor is moved fast on Diaz to block Phils getting him with Segura.

Reactions: T2Kplus10
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT