ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 2024 NY Mets Season Thread

Almost. Can't say there haven't been plenty of chances in this one. Just for Nimmo and Bader alone. We've hit a few balls to the warning track. There's have made it over the wall.

I get that Martinez gives you more of home run threat than McNeil but he's not been good for the last couple of weeks now. So not sure about that move.

Last edited:
12 LOB
1-13 RISP

Needed one more big hit and just didn’t get it done today
JD needs the all star break , Stewart should be gone when marte gets back, maybe sooner if Mets want to try Ritter

I'm sure someone on the board has a reason why Houser is a "must" on this team and probably a similar answer for Stewart

I'm sure someone on the board has a reason why Houser is a "must" on this team and probably a similar answer for Stewart
I could see using him until his arm falls off if the Mets are ever down 12-0 in the 3rd inning. It’s a shame to waste a roster spot on this scenario, however.

I could see using him until his arm falls off if the Mets are ever down 12-0 in the 3rd inning. It’s a shame to waste a roster spot on this scenario, however.
Senga will be back soon, and someone will have to go. Could be Hauser.

I see no reason to roster both Stewart and Gamel. Mets have a bunch of potential replacements raking in Syracuse. Will it translate to the bigs? Hasn't for Gamel. Has for Iglesias.

Reactions: Mr Magoo
Carson Benge OF out of Oklahoma State. Also pitches but drafted as an OF.

Carson Benge OF out of Oklahoma State. Also pitches but drafted as an OF.
I know nothing about him, but Mets were projected to take a college bat.

I was hoping the Mets would draft Seaver King, but Nats took him at #10.

I am surprised at the Lucchesi DFA. Thought he was worth keeping around as insurance. Especially since there are expendables like Sulser and Jay on the 40 man.
Lucchesi cleared waivers and was outrighted to Syracuse. Looks like the Mets played that one right.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT