ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Another Classy Philly Fan in the Making

Oh no the horror. For humanity sake I hope he becomes a classy New York fan and starts throwing bottles on the field at yankee stadium next summer.

• Haha
Reactions: eddynyse
Kid was telling the Bills fan they would be lucky to get one more win this year

Reactions: Terry_2426
This thread is almost as pathetic as your death threads. You just need to develop a normal personality at some point.
Since it's a rarity that you ever make a positive contribution to this board you would be an ideal candidate to place on "Ignore". But I just can't do it because I feel sorry for you.

This thread is almost as pathetic as your death threads. You just need to develop a normal personality at some point.
Actually I'm glad that you checked in. I wasn't sure if you were able to navigate that treacherous two block walk from the Heldrich to Fat Cactus.
Glad you made it safe and sound! Plus you did it without holding some one's hand.
We're all so proud of you!!! You're such a big boy now.

I hated going into Philly as a player family more than any other location. But for players- the worst crowd behind the visiting bench were the Giant fans.

But to Colbert's point- very classless to be ok with your son doing what he did.

My kids would never do that.

Since it's a rarity that you ever make a positive contribution to this board you would be an ideal candidate to place on "Ignore". But I just can't do it because I feel sorry for you.

You must be thrilled to have your own personal stalker.

Reactions: colbert17

Jackie Jr. had trouble being heard in that show, unless he was trying to boost a card game.

I hated going into Philly as a player family more than any other location. But for players- the worst crowd behind the visiting bench were the Giant fans.

But to Colbert's point- very classless to be ok with your son doing what he did.
My dad probably would have broken my finger or cut it off.

My kids would never do that.

You must be thrilled to have your own personal stalker.
It's really a bit disappointing. I was hoping for Halle Berry..
170px-Halle_Berry_in_Hamburg%2C_2004.jpg

My dad probably would have broken my finger or cut it off.
That would have definitely been leather hang bag to the face territory from my mom and a beatdown back at home. Not a congratulating laugh. You know whoever was filming it, was either a family member or the father himself.

Did you see the young chiefs fan in full native American dress and blackface?
You mean the young Chiefs fan with half his face painted red and the other half painted black? You know...like the official colors of the Kansas City Chiefs? DEBUNKED. Stop believing everything you see on libtard outlets like the one you saw this picture, aka "Deadspin," which is about to get sued for defamation of A CHILD'S character.

*** he was also NOT in "full native American dress." He had a Chiefs headdress on - THAT WAS IT - along with a Chiefs jersey and normal pants/jeans.

Reactions: Section124
That would have definitely been leather hang bag to the face territory from my mom and a beatdown back at home. Not a congratulating laugh. You know whoever was filming it, was either a family member or the father himself.
Agree. And this is coming from an Eagles fan. The one thing I disagree with about these viral threads (and I have seen less of these about Eagles fans this year) is attaching this behavior to one fan base characterizing them as the worst among all others. I think we have seen this year that jackass fans are everywhere with all of the NFL stadium fight videos that are posted every week.

You mean the young Chiefs fan with half his face painted red and the other half painted black? You know...like the official colors of the Kansas City Chiefs? DEBUNKED. Stop believing everything you see on libtard outlets like the one you saw this picture, aka "Deadspin," which is about to get sued for defamation of A CHILD'S character.

*** he was also NOT in "full native American dress." He had a Chiefs headdress on - THAT WAS IT - along with a Chiefs jersey and normal pants/jeans.
UPDATE: the child is NATIVE AMERICAN!!!!! This is why the the far left media SUCKS ASS!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT