ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Beth Mowins news

Is she the chick that worked at Rutgers and had PSU shit posted everywhere?

Wr lived with O.J. and Dennis Miller at different times for a year each. After that I can listen to static.

She has a great voice for the newspaper business, otherwise there are plenty out there that are worse.

Its not for her lack of knowledge or preparation. She is very well-prepared and knows her stuff. It's the voice.

While agree that her voice is the No. 1 problem, can't agree on her knowledge/preparation when it comes to football (She definitely knows her basketball stuff). When doing a few Rutgers games with Becht last year, as well as, her coverage of Rutgers in a game or 2 in 2014, she represents the typical ESPN 3rd team announcing crew with messing up names/uniform numbers and at times facts. I'll take the Fox and BTN announcers over her any game that we play

Reactions: Caliknight
While agree that her voice is the No. 1 problem, can't agree on her knowledge/preparation when it comes to football (She definitely knows her basketball stuff). When doing a few Rutgers games with Becht last year, as well as, her coverage of Rutgers in a game or 2 in 2014, she represents the typical ESPN 3rd team announcing crew with messing up names/uniform numbers and at times facts. I'll take the Fox and BTN announcers over her any game that we play
Maybe it was the old uniforms and she could not read them.

Reactions: RURM85
When I briefly had the sound on, the wife said Mowins sounds like she needs hormone shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT