ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bethany Beach, DE - recommendations or suggestions?

NickRU714

Heisman Winner
Aug 18, 2009
Going to Bethany Beach, DE in late September for a week.
Have a 3yo and 4yo.

Any food/attraction recommendations?
Kids are fine eating out.

Want to try SUP (preferably with the kids if possible).

We never went out to eat, instead bought and cooked at the house...but for the adult beverages, Dewey Brewing had the best beer and selection in the area. Revalation? had some solid beers as well. Small beer shop in Lewes with a great selection, eclectic cast of employees, and the ability to break 4/6 packs to purchase single cans.

i have a sublease rental available for week of 8/15-8/2@ that realtor has not been able to elase..so i think if anyone is looking for bargins they are available...

We are in Bethany right now. Staying in a condo in Bishops Landing.

You can rent SUP in little assowoman bay. You can rent also in Assateague Island National Seashore we were there yesterday. Water was bath warm in the bay.

Kayak right near two wild ponies...

Amazing day perfect weather.

We never went out to eat, instead bought and cooked at the house...but for the adult beverages, Dewey Brewing had the best beer and selection in the area. Revalation? had some solid beers as well. Small beer shop in Lewes with a great selection, eclectic cast of employees, and the ability to break 4/6 packs to purchase single cans.
I was just in Lewes last week. I like Big Oyster Brewing. The liquor store in Lewes also has a good selection of beers and such.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
tons of restaurants up the road in Rehoboth Beach, the Jersey shore of Washington DC and Baltimore

I was just in Lewes last week. I like Big Oyster Brewing. The liquor store in Lewes also has a good selection of beers and such.

Yes, I forgot Big Oyster. Nice selection of beer and a good vibe. Me and my two older kids stopped there and I had a flight...then we all split two trays of a variety of oysters. Thanks for jarring my memory..good catch!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT