ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bitcoin, Altcoins, NFT's & All Things Crypto

Gotta own both. SOL still have some major problems/issues that need to be addressed.
ETH’s biggest use case (dex volume) has slowly been losing ground to Solana. It has officially been passed by as of last month. ETH as a chain is unusable, thus the flow of money to Solana. If you’re just going to hold it as an asset, there’s no reason to not hold BTC over it.

ETH’s biggest use case (dex volume) has slowly been losing ground to Solana. It has officially been passed by as of last month. ETH as a chain is unusable, thus the flow of money to Solana. If you’re just going to hold it as an asset, there’s no reason to not hold BTC over it.
BTC is definitely my biggest crypto position and is likely a forever hold (or close to it). As for ETH and SOL, doing well on both of them so far this cycle. Both have issues to deal with. I don’t see SOL catching ETH anytime soon until it improves. The most advance L1 right now is SUI. I love this tech but the tokenomics are garbage.

BTC is definitely my biggest crypto position and is likely a forever hold (or close to it). As for ETH and SOL, doing well on both of them so far this cycle. Both have issues to deal with. I don’t see SOL catching ETH anytime soon until it improves. The most advance L1 right now is SUI. I love this tech but the tokenomics are garbage.
What does “catching” eth mean? It doesn’t need a higher price or market cap to be a better investment. It’s outperformed it by a wide margin over the last two years.

What does “catching” eth mean? It doesn’t need a higher price or market cap to be a better investment. It’s outperformed it by a wide margin over the last two years.
I care about going forward. Last I checked, I’m up more on ETH vs SOL, but I got into SOL late at $95’ish.

By the way, any important updates on SHDW? Forgot if FTX is done selling. I think so.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT