ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Bitcoin, Altcoins, NFT's & All Things Crypto

Good thing you are not a criminal. A lot of scammer stories involve crypto. Just recently there was a story about a lawyer losing his entire 401k. The scammers asked him to send crypto. I’m sure the authorities will catch them by following the blockchain soon.
This is too good. The story you’re talking about used more gold than Bitcoin! 😂😂😂😂

“I’m concerned for you,” Mr. Heitin recalled the dealer saying as he told him about another customer who was lured into buying gold for a scammer.

Mr. Heitin ultimately made three purchases — totaling roughly $416,000 — of gold ingots and coins.

• Haha
Reactions: T2Kplus20
This is too good. The story you’re talking about used more gold than Bitcoin! 😂😂😂😂

“I’m concerned for you,” Mr. Heitin recalled the dealer saying as he told him about another customer who was lured into buying gold for a scammer.

Mr. Heitin ultimately made three purchases — totaling roughly $416,000 — of gold ingots and coins.

Except gold has other applications. Brings us back to the original question. Why is it scarce when there is no use for it?

Except gold has other applications. Brings us back to the original question. Why is it scarce when there is no use for it?
No, no, no. Brings us back to nothing. Take the L here. You brought up a story where a guy lost money because of Bitcoin but he instead lost it because of gold. You should be given a timeout from this thread. 😂

Reactions: T2Kplus20
No, no, no. Brings us back to nothing. Take the L here. You brought up a story where a guy lost money because of Bitcoin but he instead lost it because of gold. You should be given a timeout from this thread. 😂
Jtung:
ct_BO0.gif

So no Bitcoin was used in that scam? Love the alternative facts. I brought up that there is no application for Bitcoin except for ransom or scammers. Glad to be proven wrong. Also waiting for @T2Kplus20 show where he got his stat about gold from.

And so it begins:

“Why are we here today? Because we all support Vice President Kamala Harris to be our next president, and we all believe in the future of crypto,” said the Senate majority leader (Shumer), who also announced his goal to pass crypto legislation by the end of the year.
Meh, they also moved 10k of their seized Bitcoin to Coinbase yesterday, likely to dump it. Actions speak louder than words.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT