• Macon, Georgia
  • St. Louis
  • Cleveland
  • Detroit
  • Victorville, California
  • Hesperia, California
  • Pueblo, Colorado

5 states with the safest drivers in America​

If you’re taking a trip this summer, here are good states to go cruising in.

• Nevada
  • Idaho
  • South Dakota
  • North Dakota
  • Massachusetts

d957cf22-3cea-4d3b-ba4d-4eec887b7505-worst-drivers_desktop.jpg

b5e0e91b-9780-4e51-b423-f117069925eb-best-worst-drivers_desktop.jpg

661f0636-ce66-4f0e-b484-1455427e65e0-best-drivers_desktop.jpg

I drive the Garden State Parkway each day going back and forth from Brick to Woodbridge. Too many drivers doing 90 weaving in and out of traffic. Surprised there isn’t more accidents.
You would love Arizona and California drivers. Make NJ drivers look like lightweights.

Who knew?

10 worst cities for drivers in America​

• Memphis
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • Albuquerque, New Mexico
  • Macon, Georgia
  • St. Louis
  • Cleveland
  • Detroit
  • Victorville, California
  • Hesperia, California
  • Pueblo, Colorado

5 states with the safest drivers in America​

If you’re taking a trip this summer, here are good states to go cruising in.

• Nevada
  • Idaho
  • South Dakota
  • North Dakota
  • Massachusetts

d957cf22-3cea-4d3b-ba4d-4eec887b7505-worst-drivers_desktop.jpg

b5e0e91b-9780-4e51-b423-f117069925eb-best-worst-drivers_desktop.jpg

661f0636-ce66-4f0e-b484-1455427e65e0-best-drivers_desktop.jpg

Yeah, drive around Lakewood and see how those statistics line up.

Bogue statistic. Based on fatal crashes due to DUI and speeding. Anyone who's driven in Boston knows that it should knock Massachusetts off the safe driver list. They just must not kill each other as much. Or perhaps the excellent medical care saves lives.

I question anyone who lists Massachusetts as one of the safest places to drive. I thought it was well established that Boston in particular has among the most insane drivers in the country. It’s nearly Mexico City at rush hour in boston

Reactions: 29PAS
My top 3 worsts are:
1. Pennsylvania
2. Rhode Island
3. Massachusetts

Over the last couple of years, NJ drivers are creeping up on the list based on the aggression/impatience factors.

I question anyone who lists Massachusetts as one of the safest places to drive. I thought it was well established that Boston in particular has among the most insane drivers in the country. It’s nearly Mexico City at rush hour in boston
Used to live in Boston and have spent time in Mexico City. I would never have compared the two. Mexico City drivers are staggeringly aggressive, once you leave the shi shi areas like Polanco.

As somebody who currently lives in NJ but has worked in the city for the last 25-plus years, NJ drivers are WAY safer than those in Brooklyn, the Bronx and parts of Queens. I see idiocy regularly that most NJ drivers would never dream of doing, outside of a couple isolated pockets mentioned above.

Florida is the scariest state to drive imo. Insane people driving 150mph all over the place and seemingly never police on the highways.

worst drivers i ever experienced were in Oregon, which i drove for 4 days. Crater Lake was gorgeous though, and Portland was quite nice back then (though I heard it's gone to shit lately)

Reactions: Rokodesh
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT