ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Eagles-Cowboys game on now

GSGS

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Aug 2, 2001
Really good game. Eagles just tied it at 23 all with just over a minute left.

I have no rooting interest in the game, just admiring what a good game it has been, especially in the 4th quarter. Refs have made a couple of very questionable (or worse) calls.

Refs have thrown more flags in the fourh quarter than Dak Prescott had completions. Jeez... ANOTHER flag!!!

Refs have thrown more flags in the fourh quarter than Dak Prescott had completions. Jeez... ANOTHER flag!!!

The back-to-back offensive P.I. which negated the Eagles TD and roughing the passer call on the Cowboys were horrendous calls.

The back-to-back offensive P.I. which negated the Eagles TD and roughing the passer call on the Cowboys were horrendous calls.

This was dirty stuff from the officials. The offensive PI was BS. Officials also screwed up the Dallas fumble on the opening KO of the game, costing the Eagles 3 or 7 points.

Reactions: tico brown

The roughing the passer call(s) was a Nebraska Alum throwing a flag on a Nebraska Alum. Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT