ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Familiar name headed to College World Series

Good stuff Mike, I’ll be watching him closely.
The money is wonderful, but after he signs none of his teammates will care, the minor leagues are an absolute dog fight.
He’ll have to prove himself everyday.
No doubt they are. But a nice signing bonus and being a high first rounder will help. Hopefully he ends up in a great spot to complete and does well. Half the battle of the pros is being in the right spot at the right time.

Good stuff Mike, I’ll be watching him closely.
The money is wonderful, but after he signs none of his teammates will care, the minor leagues are an absolute dog fight.
He’ll have to prove himself everyday.

And pay for drinks and dinner.

Richie Schiekofer. Expecting Evan Sleight to follow same path.
Sleight is in the transfer portal as a plan b. He's currently tearing it up with the Trenton Thunder in the mlb summer draft league. If he gets drafted high enough, he'll sign with an mlb club.

Sleight is in the transfer portal as a plan b. He's currently tearing it up with the Trenton Thunder in the mlb summer draft league. If he gets drafted high enough, he'll sign with an mlb club.
Agreed. I do think it is a plan B in case draft stock isn't as high as hoped. Great to hear he is doing well in Trenton and hopefully that means he gets drafted relatively high.

Reactions: RUshore99
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT