ADVERTISEMENT

OT : Finally

1st time in 41 yrs.

giphy.gif

41 years since they were last ranked.
I hope they enjoy the moment then get right back to business. Iowa is at #19 and they are looking for a B1G home win.

Pikiell’s reaction for first ranking in 41 years is pure Tunnel vision:
““Nope. No thoughts,” he said on Sunday. “We’re trying to go to Iowa."

Reactions: MrsScrew
Expected Creighton, Michigan, and Ohio State to fall out. Why Colorado is still ranked after getting crushed by Arizona and a loss to Oregon State is a fair question.

Each game the rest of the season for RU will be like play-in games for the tournament. We need at least 1 B1G road win.

How many more wins do we need to get before the B1G tourney to get in?

Last edited:
Feel free to visit the hoops board as the team is now ranked

Last edited:
Rutgers Men's Bball ranked #24 in new AP Poll. It could be short lived if we lose to Iowa on Wednesday. That being the case, we need to register a rare B1G road win. Go RU!

The rankings only come out once a week on Monday. If we lose to Iowa and beat Nebraska, I would think that we would still be ranked since Iowa is #19 right now.

But let's just beat Iowa and not worry about it.

I guess rutgersal is not a BBall fan? He’s never making claims that we are the Duke of the North and such

My brother texted me, earlier -- all he said was, "41 years ago . . ."
I thought about it for a few minutes, and finally texted back, "We went to see The Who @ MSG, and before the show, you unscrewed the top of the salt shaker @ Beefsteak Charlie's and your friend dumped the entire shaker into his food." Looked it up, later -- turns out the show was in September. Thought it was a good guess, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT