ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Fire Stick Live TV Service

BrycesUncle

Junior
Gold Member
Apr 4, 2007
Does anyone know someone who provides Live TV service for the Firestick. I am currently paying $25 per month and the person is very unreliable. I pay well in advance and get shut off on the day of the monthly expiration. I have to keep calling and texting to get it turned back on. I'm done...

Does anyone know someone who provides Live TV service for the Firestick. I am currently paying $25 per month and the person is very unreliable. I pay well in advance and get shut off on the day of the monthly expiration. I have to keep calling and texting to get it turned back on. I'm done...
Mywifi.tv

Reactions: BrycesUncle
Most of the live streaming services (Hulu, YouTubeTV, etc) are now in the $45 range. You might consider Netflix/HBO max for premium stuff and Locast for OTA channels... Courts still haven't weighed in on Locast.
WhoRU I am getting 1000's and 1000's of channels from all over the world including the premium channels like HBO, Show and others. All of the Sports channels as well for only $25 per month through a service called Tech Stream..

How many and what kind of channels do you get this service?
Essentially all channels on cable you can think of from the US, Canada and UK related to entertainment, sports and movies
24/7 TV and Movie channels
Local ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, PBS, WB, etc. from all over US
Concert channels for all types of music
Main channels from tons of other nations
You will need a VPN service.
I pay $9.94/month for 2 connections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT