ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Funny TV Clip

Loved that show.

For years Larry Storch was the emcee of the annual IBEW dinner in NYC. My Dad said he was a really funny guy.

Loved that show.

For years Larry Storch was the emcee of the annual IBEW dinner in NYC. My Dad said he was a really funny guy.

Oh no, he didn't abuse Calamity Jane with that did he?
@RU4Real gave us a hint about her in another thread on F-Troop. Did some research, interesting story.

And she said Larry Storch was always nice to her and a gentleman.

Reactions: RUfinally2008
Wish I knew more about Frank De Kova. The guy actually had a small role in the Ten Commandments. But how did an Italian guy from NYC end up playing so many Native American roles??

Reactions: Scarlet1984
Lyrics from The Band's classic The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down

That she lied about her age and producers had to change some scripts and hire a teacher on set?

Here's a 15 minute You Tube bio on Melody Patterson with photos and clips from the show and other roles she played on TV and movies. Included is the story of how she landed the role by lying about her true age but how Patterson eventually kept the job. She and Ken Berry's Captain Palmenter F Troop roles were altered. Instead of Palmenter having a more serious relationship, Wrangler Jane was left to pursue him while he would "avoid" more personal entanglements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT