ADVERTISEMENT

OT: GooGoo Dolls/Train Friday @ PNC (Lord Help Me)

AreYouNUTS

Legend
Gold Member
Aug 1, 2001
If anyone has 2 tickets they don’t want, can’t use, and are less than the current going rate of $53 per seat, please let me know ASAP I would greatly appreciate it!

If anyone has 2 tickets they don’t want, can’t use, and are less than the current going rate of $53 per seat, please let me know ASAP I would greatly appreciate it!
Good luck with that Lawn tickets are over your asking price on StubHub. Surprised the prices are so high--lowest price in 102 is $280. Two good bands, but c'mon with those prices.
Saw Goo Goo Dolls several times in clubs in the 1990s. Saw Train when they played a benefit for Sea Bright in 2012 after Superstorm Sandy---Springsteen did squat for the town.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Good luck with that Lawn tickets are over your asking price on StubHub. Surprised the prices are so high--lowest price in 102 is $280. Two good bands, but c'mon with those prices.
Saw Goo Goo Dolls several times in clubs in the 1990s. Saw Train when they played a benefit for Sea Bright in 2012 after Superstorm Sandy---Springsteen did squat for the town.

I get where he's coming from.

On the one hand, ya got a girl who says going to the show would make her happy, with the implication that if she's happy, you're happy. But on the other hand, once you start looking at 500 bucks for the night, now you're getting toward hooker money. Which, as a potential option, would at least allow you to skip the trek to Holmdel.

Looks like seat geek has prices in the $45 range for lawn seats. The CBS fantasy sports podcasts always broadcast a promo code for seat geek, I think its FFT or FBT for !0% off

It must be love, because in our 30+ hours in the car together driving to Orlando and back and more, I don't ever recall either band coming up in conversation, lol...good luck!

Found this on YouTube. The kid singing next to Pat Monahan at 1:25 and beyond is my youngest, when he was 9 years old.
Like Train or not, but a band from San Francisco stepped up big time for Sea Bright after Sandy.

Reactions: redking

Nuts...I have 2 in the 400 section.A Groupon Deal so I don't have exact seats. Let me ask mrs. 1984 and I'll let you know. Love both these bands and have seen them both several times recently but after Little Steven, The pumpkins, and Musikfest I think I may have pressed her too far lol....cept. that these 2 are the best finish to the shows...

Nuts...I have 2 in the 400 section.A Groupon Deal so I don't have exact seats. Let me ask mrs. 1984 and I'll let you know. Love both these bands and have seen them both several times recently but after Little Steven, The pumpkins, and Musikfest I think I may have pressed her too far lol....cept. that these 2 are the best finish to the shows...

Thx!

Got 2 Yanks/Tribe tix in 411 for $27 each...she’s from Ohio and a Cleveland fan...INCLUDING Audi Club access. Great night AND I didn’t have to sit through this stupid ****ing concert

Reactions: Jm0513
Got 2 Yanks/Tribe tix in 411 for $27 each...she’s from Ohio and a Cleveland fan...INCLUDING Audi Club access. Great night AND I didn’t have to sit through this stupid ****ing concert

I kid you not....I was showered, dressed, and walking out the door when the wife finally said "I really don't feel like going".....lol. Which is why I tried selling a few hours earlier...smh.

I kid you not....I was showered, dressed, and walking out the door when the wife finally said "I really don't feel like going".....lol. Which is why I tried selling a few hours earlier...smh.

Oh wow lol!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT