ADVERTISEMENT

OT: iPhone question for which I should know the answer

retired711

Heisman Winner
Nov 20, 2001
Cherry Hill
I just used my iphone to download a PDF. I would like to text or, preferably, e-mail the PDF to myself. I have done this in the past, but now cannot remember how to do it. I looked in the "files" utility and cannot see the document. Help! Thanks so much!!

I just used my iphone to download a PDF. I would like to text or, preferably, e-mail the PDF to myself. I have done this in the past, but now cannot remember how to do it. I looked in the "files" utility and cannot see the document. Help! Thanks so much!!
Check all your folders (cloud, phone, downloads) in files. It’s possible it went to one of the folders you didn’t check.

Side note: beware iOS 17…I’ve read about bugs that have affected devices including overheating for the iPhone 15. My AirPods Pro won’t charge and connect and have gone dead since the update…so maybe let them work out the bugs before the updating. I’m not even sure how to get them to work again when they have no power and have tried suggestions online.

Reactions: MulletCork
Check all your folders (cloud, phone, downloads) in files. It’s possible it went to one of the folders you didn’t check.

Side note: beware iOS 17…I’ve read about bugs that have affected devices including overheating for the iPhone 15. My AirPods Pro won’t charge and connect and have gone dead since the update…so maybe let them work out the bugs before the updating. I’m not even sure how to get them to work again when they have no power and have tried suggestions online.
Apple has been accused.. correctly.. of their updates seeking to make old hardware worse.. to spur upgrades to new devices. This was mostly about battery.. before update battery seemed fine.. after update, suddenly it needed recharging more often. When found out, Apple's excuse was that it was done for safety reasons... or some such nonsense.

From "LIQUID RETINA" displays and now "TITANIUM".. Apple is mostly just a marketing company. Its a damn shame they have the majority of Americans overpaying for their products.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT