ADVERTISEMENT

OT: James Franklin Crying….

That's because you always pack numerous pairs of block R underwear to represent and want to show that shit off. If more Americans thought like this nothing would change, of course, but I'd be in a better mood. I am RutgersRaRa, and I support this message.
and make sure you have your parking pass in the glove compartment and tickets downloaded before heading to the game - lol

That's because you always pack numerous pairs of block R underwear to represent and want to show that shit off. If more Americans thought like this nothing would change, of course, but I'd be in a better mood. I am RutgersRaRa, and I support this message.
Always reminds me of when they pulled the wife to the side and behind a screen to do a "random" check. All I hear from behind the screen is the Mrs. saying- loud as hell- "Girl, you are too fat and ugly to be touching those parts on me" - I seriously thought we werent getting on our flight.
But also one of her classic moments.

Her other great moment was on a recruiting flight, we were in the middle of the plane and Kevin was at the bulkhead- so we had to board first. I forget why but for some reason, they held up Kevin at the gate and we are not seeing him get on. He was 17 at the time.

She goes to the flight attendant to see what was happening and was told to sit down, she is not allowed to leave the plane and return back on- her response and if there was a problem, it wasnt her concern "who is going to stop me? That 6'5 person you are treating like a criminal is a minor child"- She just walked past the attendant- got in the face of the gate attendant and told him to get on the plane. She got a standing O from all the other passengers - I turned to them and told them to stop encouraging her. hahaha

Yeah- this is what I have to live with lol But wouldn't change a thing

Are you trying to say I am not being middle of the road? Which part of me saying that people on both sides do the same stuff isn't middle of the road? How does me liking our government being tough on crime and terrorism makes you think I'm choosing political sides? One thing I can always rely on is that party/ideology clingers will always see centrism as bias against them. 🙂

Lastly, you are once again mischaracterizing what I said. I never said anything about "government over and above free speech". That's just you making shit up.

You understand, right, that you'll never be persuasive by lying like that. You just discredit yourself.
It is not lying. It is not even mischaracterizing. Your choices in this line of thought reveals a lot. I am just properly framing the choices you have made. in forming your responses.

You chose to get involved when I mentioned DEA seizures of cash and TSA stuff involving Tulsi. Why do that? Clearly, you had no idea that what I said was all factually based. You chose to downplay it all as social media hoaxes and lies and mischaracterizations... why? Why make that choice?

I gave you an out. I provided links to the facts. But did you concede? no. you changed the subject.

These are all choices you have made that lead to the inescapable conclusion that your posts have a purpose and that purpose has nothing to do with being a fair judge of what is or is not true.

Your words tell me everything I need to know.

Isn't teh hole you are in deep enough? Stop digging.

It is not lying. It is not even mischaracterizing. Your choices in this line of thought reveals a lot. I am just properly framing the choices you have made. in forming your responses.

You chose to get involved when I mentioned DEA seizures of cash and TSA stuff involving Tulsi. Why do that? Clearly, you had no idea that what I said was all factually based. You chose to downplay it all as social media hoaxes and lies and mischaracterizations... why? Why make that choice?

I gave you an out. I provided links to the facts. But did you concede? no. you changed the subject.

These are all choices you have made that lead to the inescapable conclusion that your posts have a purpose and that purpose has nothing to do with being a fair judge of what is or is not true.

Your words tell me everything I need to know.

Isn't teh hole you are in deep enough? Stop digging.
Stop digging? 😂

I think I'll risk digging some more. It's lots of fun playing in the dirt with you.

I didn't choose to get involved with anything. I chose to respond to you because once again you're advancing a hilarious conspiracy theory and I wanted to tease you about it. That was my sole "agenda". Any other motive you try to project onto me is yet another of your hilarious, sometimes quite imaginative, conspiracy theories where everybody from the refs to the government to me has some hidden agenda that's somehow against your interests.

And no, you didn't actually provide links to any useful facts at all. Links to videos of people discussing Tulsi Gabbard's claim? The only fact there is that she has claimed to have had an experience with TSA. Every other thing she is claiming is pure fanciful unproven speculation which, shockingly, just happens to paint her boss's political opposition in a bad light. She's insinuating that it all happened because she said something bad about KH. If that's true, then why isn't the other half of the country, who are also saying bad things about KH, not also on the TSA watchlist? Why isn't DT? The whole thing is preposterous nonsensical moronic claptrap that makes me ashamed to have discussed it even half-seriously.

And the videos of people discussing people having cash taken? Told you, I'm all for the government doing that. Next time, they can use American Express travelers checks. Or stick the cash in a bank, then withdraw it wherever they're going. Problem solved.

I kind of don't mind them searching luggage as I am getting on a plane that will be 30000 ft in the air with 300+ strangers. just saying
That's how I feel, too. I'm not going to be a "Karen" about somebody searching my luggage and at the same time be glad they are checking somebody else's...

Getting back on the rails, doesn’t that mean that west coast teams also have to fly into Harrisburg and bus to State College - advantage PSU.
Also, split team between two planes and leave from SC

Reactions: Knight Shift
Runway. Trains are on rails.
OGC.89f9976fcd4b1b2273d536652fb560e5

• Haha
Reactions: mildone
Also expansion of the Runway at KUNV would help Rutgers and other visiting teams as they would not have to fly to Harrisburg and then do the two hour drive to State College. The Trip from EWR to UNV would be about an hour hop.
I would think we do not fly to state college . Do we?

Getting back on the rails, doesn’t that mean that west coast teams also have to fly into Harrisburg and bus to State College - advantage PSU.
Yes I would assume so. Seems like a good advantage

Stop digging? 😂

I think I'll risk digging some more. It's lots of fun playing in the dirt with you.

I didn't choose to get involved with anything. I chose to respond to you because once again you're advancing a hilarious conspiracy theory and I wanted to tease you about it. That was my sole "agenda". Any other motive you try to project onto me is yet another of your hilarious, sometimes quite imaginative, conspiracy theories where everybody from the refs to the government to me has some hidden agenda that's somehow against your interests.

And no, you didn't actually provide links to any useful facts at all. Links to videos of people discussing Tulsi Gabbard's claim? The only fact there is that she has claimed to have had an experience with TSA. Every other thing she is claiming is pure fanciful unproven speculation which, shockingly, just happens to paint her boss's political opposition in a bad light. She's insinuating that it all happened because she said something bad about KH. If that's true, then why isn't the other half of the country, who are also saying bad things about KH, not also on the TSA watchlist? Why isn't DT? The whole thing is preposterous nonsensical moronic claptrap that makes me ashamed to have discussed it even half-seriously.

And the videos of people discussing people having cash taken? Told you, I'm all for the government doing that. Next time, they can use American Express travelers checks. Or stick the cash in a bank, then withdraw it wherever they're going. Problem solved.
Yeah.. there's nothing at all to Tulsi Gabbard being put on a terrorist watchlist.. nothing to see here...

https://oversight.house.gov/release...st-whistleblowers-who-expose-waste-and-abuse/

And people ARE getting cash confiscated in airports without any due process in direct conflict with their 4th Amendment rights.

Both of these are real.. despite your assertions that they are just conspiracy theories spread by social media.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mildone
My daughter worked for TSA for a year. They once confiscated a chain saw

When the TSA account posts photos of what they confiscate I'm always a little amazed.
Most shocking is the number of Ninjas there are out there... a surprising number of swords, throwing stars & ninja knives are collected every year.

I would think we do not fly to state college . Do we?
No, I am guessing they fly into Harrisburg international. Penn States Airport runway is too short for the wide body jets to get into and out of. Right now Penn States Airport Runway is 6700 Feet and to get modern wide body jets in there they need 8000-8500 feet. For the full football team, coaches, football support staff to fly they would need a wide body jet which currently is not capable to land at KUNV.

No, I am guessing they fly into Harrisburg international. Penn States Airport runway is too short for the wide body jets to get into and out of. Right now Penn States Airport Runway is 6700 Feet and to get modern wide body jets in there they need 8000-8500 feet. For the full football team, coaches, football support staff to fly they would need a wide body jet which currently is not capable to land at KUNV.
Penn State is going to get a longer Runway, the only question is how soon! here is an article on what the state has panned for Penn States Airport. https://www.statecollege.com/articl...k brought one,the runway for heavier aircraft.

Penn State is going to get a longer Runway, the only question is how soon! here is an article on what the state has panned for Penn States Airport. https://www.statecollege.com/articles/penn-state-football/travel-plans-for-usc-illustrate-one-of-penn-states-challenges-in-the-new-look-big-ten/#:~:text=But this week brought one,the runway for heavier aircraft.
It's one trip a year for the football team -- assuming that they can travel everywhere else out of State College. I don't see what the problem is actaully.

Either bus to Harrisburg or refuel en route.

It's the opposite...a flight from the West Coast can land in State College, but a flight leaving from State College can't make it to the West Coast in one shot.

I used to fly for work nearly every week. It’s quite common to wait in line for 30 minutes at EWR. And the roundabout flight paths on inbound flights ain’t no joke. Flights from the west drop below 10,000 ft and slow down at the Delaware Water Gap, then veer either north or south to get into the queue for landing. When I moved to NH , still flying most weeks, I was amazed how fast the flights were compared to EWR.

The worst is landing and waiting that amount of time for a gate.

I always thought they did- maybe the airport for PSU games does make that big of a difference. Maybe Franklin is better off that have his opponents have to deal with this.
Almost certainly not…Rutgers would have no problem flying into State College.

It’s only a 3.5 hour drive.

Last edited:
plane cabin door lock.. great. not allowing you to pass security with a bottle of water or a coffee that you won't even carry onto a plane? Insane. Shoes off also. How many potential "shoe bombers" have been thwarted by that? I'd guess ZERO.

I think they should allow for roving bands of profilers able to do spot checks on people waiting for planes... but we have to all go through the nonsense so they are not accused of being racists for profiling certain people. That's nuts.

Meanwhile I have seen a number of videos about people who carried a 5-15 thousand dollars cash getting bushwacked by DEA roving agents with dogs who confiscate teh money after being tipped off by TSA as to who had cash with them. That's messed up.. that's Unreasonable Search and Seizure. Then you have to jump through hoops for months, even years, paying lawyers, just to have a chance to get your money back. Travelling with cash is perfectly legal. It is legal tender. There are times when cash helps.. think of the Helene victims. Auctions. Yeah.. there is a potential for it to be criminal sources or uses.. but go prove that and then THEN go find the guys travelling with that cash.

Then you have teh Tulsi Gabbard case.. she comes out for Trump and then she gets added to a super secret TSA special processing checklist.

Things are messed up, man. And the Patriot Act nonsense was what made it all possible... this abuse of our freedoms.
Rutgers alums seem to have an inordinate amount of problems with water bottles. Airports...Shi Stadium, etc. Perhaps finish it before you go thru the checkpoint or don't buy 1 before your flight.

How many potential bomber decided it wouldn't work because of stricter inspections? See how that works.

Reactions: yesrutgers01
Rutgers alums seem to have an inordinate amount of problems with water bottles. Airports...Shi Stadium, etc. Perhaps finish it before you go thru the checkpoint or don't buy 1 before your flight.

How many potential bomber decided it wouldn't work because of stricter inspections? See how that works.
I dunno. How many?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT