ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Jets fire HC Saleh

Haha, what a circus in Florham Park!! What about that buffoon Nathaniel Hackett? Did Rodgers give his buddy a pass or have him fired too?
220a2cae-e792-4d8e-97b7-a9bf09c7b988_text.gif
f95a8312-e905-4561-8bd4-9f9306efd2cf_text.gif

giphy.gif

Pretty early in the season IMO. Unless there was some major behind the scenes stuff we don’t know about. That may be possible.

Reactions: TM94goRU
Was he that bad?
Wake up. This is year 5 and he hasn't made the playoffs. Has a massive losing record and is off to a bad start. No other coach in history was given a leash that long.

Either you have your head up your butt or your flat out trolling now.

Wake up. This is year 5 and he hasn't made the playoffs. Has a massive losing record and is off to a bad start. No other coach in history was given a leash that long.

Nah just a Giants fan and don’t follow the Jets that much. Didn’t realize it was 5 years already

If I was a Jets fan, I wouldn't mind it - it shows they're serious and going for it. This has to be their year. 5 games in and they've looked like crap - listless and undisciplined. Way too much talent on that team to be 2-3. They're lucky Will Levis plays football like it's a 7 on 7 pick-up game. Saleh was 18-33 through 3 seasons in NY. Rodgers getting hurt last year bought Saleh a trial this season. Couldn't afford a subpar start.

One thing I like about HBO Hard Knocks is it give you a look at coaches and players that you wouldn't see otherwise. I wasn't impressed with Saleh when HK was about the Jets. Same for McDaniel and the Dolphins.

Why isn't the GM fired? Haven't had a winning QB since Sanchez

One thing I like about HBO Hard Knocks is it give you a look at coaches and players that you wouldn't see otherwise. I wasn't impressed with Saleh when HK was about the Jets. Same for McDaniel and the Dolphins.
Saleh just wasn't a good head coach. McDaniel has been exposed. It turns out that his "system" was Tua and Tyreek. Not even the great Tim Boyle could succeed in those conditions.

Reactions: CJ1987
He Saleh is a Muslim with Lebanese descent. On the CE Board a thread was started ( Not Smart) about the Lebanese Flag being on his jacket. The Jets are owned by major corporation J@J. Read the tea leaves, he was fired for his public display. Look at pop culture, he is not the first. I expect a lawsuit from him.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT