ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kelce

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t the 50s and not the first time Travis has expressed his emotions to Andy Reid during a game.

Reid didn’t even move a muscle or acknowledge that Kelley was even there.

And Andy Reid will tell you, he would have it no other way with Kelce. The guy energizes their sideline with his passion & fire.

I have no issue with Kelce expressing his disapproval to Andy that he needs to be in the game in those situations. But to physically push an old man while you're a big, strong, guy in football pads is no bueno.

Elite player has extreme reaction to a negative play when he's out.
Wants to be in the play and makes it known.

Kelce should have just gently asked Reid if maybe at some point he can maybe possibly get back in the game.
Hungry Dinner GIF

Kelce related:

Jason was decked out in Chiefs gear.
But his wife Kylie was wearing a red Cincinnati sweatshirt (Kelces are from Ohio and both went there).

That’s a real one. She from Philly and married to an Eagle. Get close but not wearing actual Chiefs gear.

I have no issue with Kelce expressing his disapproval to Andy that he needs to be in the game in those situations. But to physically push an old man while you're a big, strong, guy in football pads is no bueno.
Yes the heat of the moment can lend itself to outbursts such as we saw in the game last evening. Kelce is a fantastic TE. I will assume he did not mean to act that way but … his post game on stage was slightly over the top. Well maybe not slightly …more like way over.Great players speak more with their deeds on and off the field. With his new future “billionairess” his goal is to maximize his press.

Different times
Parcels or Buddy Ryan would have decked him
When he’s your meal ticket, you tend to defer

Flakeasaurus

It’s an endangered species, but still exists.

I would hope Kelcecpost game thanked Andy Reid for making him the focal point up until the winning drive. Hey he played for Cincinnati from 2008- 2012 … Would you expect more?

I think he's been doing PEDs the last two games.
He was mediocre most of the season
Playofffs come and he's making diving catches and screaming like a maniac all over the place.
I've seen enough Tour de Frances to notice big upticks in performance.
I've seen enough emotionally erratic/hostile juicers as well

“He caught me off balance. I wasn’t watching. (A) cheap shot. That’s all right,” Reid said while chuckling in the postgame press conference.

“He was really coming over just to go, ‘Just put me in, I’ll score. I’ll score.’ You know, so that’s really what it was. But I love that. I mean, it’s not the first time, so, listen, I appreciate him.”
Hey tom1944: I bet you couldn’t wait to respond when you saw my post… bit of a stalker junior.

Yes the heat of the moment can lend itself to outbursts such as we saw in the game last evening. Kelce is a fantastic TE. I will assume he did not mean to act that way but … his post game on stage was slightly over the top. Well maybe not slightly …more like way over.Great players speak more with their deeds on and off the field. With his new future “billionairess” his goal is to maximize his press.
He did the same thing on stage last year, pre-Taylor. Definitely over the top. Seemed to me he was planning for a WWE career post football at the time.

The look on Swifts face as she listened to this beau of hers was telling. Is this a man I want to spend perhaps my life with? Maybe… but it was like Kelce was on meth. Great to be exuberant, loud , overly and beyond normal but unless this was an audition for commercials, tv parts or a future movie career not sure it worked for most.Hope this woman realizes that was not a great look for most watching .Mahomes and others on the team handled it much differently.

Reactions: ashokan
The look on Swifts face as she listened to this beau of hers was telling. Is this a man I want to spend perhaps my life with? Maybe… but it was like Kelce was on meth. Great to be exuberant, loud , overly and beyond normal but unless this was an audition for commercials, tv parts or a future movie career not sure it worked for most.Hope this woman realizes that was not a great look for most watching .Mahomes and others on the team handled it much differently.
I was wrong, it was actually after the 2020 Super Bowl that he did something similar on stage. I think it’s just who he is, love it or hate it.

Reactions: newell138
Don’t trust your lying eyes when you see Kelce attack his coach on the sideline.

Better to wait for the spin machine to tell you how to think about what you saw.

Right?
I posted Reids statement. but figured it is not going to change any of your minds.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Doubt Taylor Swift needs your dating advice, the world operates differently now than what you believe or think you saw on her face.

He was too exuberant after winning the Super Bowl. Ok Chuck Woolery…

The look on Swifts face as she listened to this beau of hers was telling. Is this a man I want to spend perhaps my life with? Maybe… but it was like Kelce was on meth.

Last playoff game I saw that the dude was jacked on something and getting crazed.

As for Tay - I've listened to her talk about music and business and such and Kelce is a meathead who will never be on the same level. That's a big reason I know this "affair" is kayfabe.

Another reason is how the couple manage to get on the field in a media circle and get their gestures on TV. I've seen a lot of NFL couples and never saw the stagey nonsense I've seen with them.

Nobody was more whipped than Brady with Giselle and he was never making kindergarten hearts in end zone

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT