ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Los Angeles Rams unveil new logo

How is that an improvement over this logo? I know, gotta get "LA" in there.

71wc05aVeOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

What is that? Are they changing their name to the Los Angeles communists? Are they joining the ussr Football League?

I don’t love it but I suspect if they went from that to the current horns I would be reading the same reactions. We are just used to the old ones. I do agree why change?

What are the Rams thinking looks like an XFL logo. Have no idea why they think a logo will attract LA fans. Win they show up, mediocre or lose they won't. Those people have no loyalty to LA as they're all transplants.

Are they going to keep the rams horn on the helmet? If they do that and just use that logo for promotional stuff then you can live with it. But it does look like some minor league team.

Reactions: BuckRU
And someone got paid alot of money to steal someone else's hideous logo...

The same 9 year old that designed the 150th logo for the NCAA is still at it. Congrats to the snot nose kid.

Reactions: Plum Street
Uninspiring. Does anyone else think the A might be an allusion to the St. Louis days with the Arch?

Just me?...OK, then.

What are the Rams thinking looks like an XFL logo. Have no idea why they think a logo will attract LA fans. Win they show up, mediocre or lose they won't. Those people have no loyalty to LA as they're all transplants.

I thought the same thing...XFL, USFL. Imagine, some people got paid alot of money to produce that logo.

Remember when NBC got rid of the Peacock logo for a while. They paid somebody a bunch of money to come up with the letter N. Problem was it looked just like the one for Nebraska public TV.

Reactions: rutger80
These Nike “artists” need something to justify their job, so they keep doing these “re-brands” ... and behold, after many years people ask for things to be put back. Look at the Tampa bay uniforms. Those never “caught on” ... these social media “designers” are getting out of hand, every new hire in an athletic program/organization there is a “rebranding” by some 25 year old

I was thinking the same thing ... for some reason I saw it and thought of the words LA Express.

Reactions: koleszar
I wonder if Angelo State will go after the Rams for Trademark Infringement? I'm sure they would if this was some small HS in Montana or whatever.

These Nike “artists” need something to justify their job, so they keep doing these “re-brands” ... and behold, after many years people ask for things to be put back. Look at the Tampa bay uniforms. Those never “caught on” ... these social media “designers” are getting out of hand, every new hire in an athletic program/organization there is a “rebranding” by some 25 year old
What did you expect from kids whose only experience in this is changing logos on Madden?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT