ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Maryland v Mich

We do get to play them both twice. Likely they will only be Quad 3 wins.

Maryland xfinity Center is empty! They really don’t support a non top team. They weren’t supposed to be this bad with Young, Reese and Scott Back.

Of course the expert Jerry Palm had Maryland in the tourney recently. Sure

Guess XFinity fixed the leaky roof that lead to last weeks women’s game with Purdue

Still a fan, but this Terrapin team just can't get it done. I don't understand the dropoff from last year. They lost a good veteran, but added two so-called super freshmen. It's going to be a long season.

Oh well. As I said previously, Maryland is now a baseball school...

Reactions: shields
I've heard only a few people get rich betting on Juwan Howard's coaching to pull out close games late.

Stunned at how empty the arena is.
Maryland is a football school.
The punishment of the Michigan player is bizarre.

Bold strategy by Maryland to pass up on every single shot the last couple minutes.

Bold strategy by Maryland to pass up on every single shot the last couple minutes.
I don't quite understand this, since I only "watched" the game on ESPN Gamecast, but this made me laugh, Fatsam98. It just sounded funny.

Post-game comments from Coach: it was the "magic elixir." Also, not mentioned, Michigan's top scorer didn't play.
Donta Scott is putting his name all over the Maryland record book now, in his fifth season as a starter.

Two freshmen playing so much (34 and 31 minutes last night) is tough, I guess. Makes me wonder what will happen for Rutgers next year. Both of Maryland's are highly touted, especially Harris-Smith, but obviously not as highly-touted as the new Rutgers dudes are. Should be fun for you...

Our current shooting needs help but at least we have some good looks. Both of those schools last night seemed to have many guys unwilling to even take shots while playing very casually without emotion.

I don't quite understand this, since I only "watched" the game on ESPN Gamecast, but this made me laugh, Fatsam98. It just sounded funny.

Post-game comments from Coach: it was the "magic elixir." Also, not mentioned, Michigan's top scorer didn't play.
Donta Scott is putting his name all over the Maryland record book now, in his fifth season as a starter.

Two freshmen playing so much (34 and 31 minutes last night) is tough, I guess. Makes me wonder what will happen for Rutgers next year. Both of Maryland's are highly touted, especially Harris-Smith, but obviously not as highly-touted as the new Rutgers dudes are. Should be fun for you...
Up 3 with about a minute to go, Maryland passed on three wide open 3s in the same possession and ended up with a shot clock violation. It was....... not good basketball.

• Haha
Reactions: Scangg and dconifer
Our current shooting needs help but at least we have some good looks. Both of those schools last night seemed to have many guys unwilling to even take shots while playing very casually without emotion.
You seem to have amazing psychic capabilities.

ETA: just joshing. It's a message board, that's what we do...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT