ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Music (Released January 2020 or Later)

A fun video that might take some of you back to your younger MTV days.

rvfg.jpg

Reactions: Knight Shift
nancy wilson GIF

Same band?!?! I live under a small rock.
Yes. A song not representative of the majority of their catalog. On the other, hand demonstrating the versatility and talent of the band. Here is a similar song to More Than Words from their new album.

The show we saw last month (not the one below) with Living Colour as the opening band was fantastic. Nice to see two bands playing live with no backing vocals or piped in garbage.

I had posted this on the Guitar/Guitarist thread yesterday. This is a performance by Judith Hill, who I didn’t know about. This is at Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival which was in LA over the weekend. I’m thankful he is still doing this festival, gets exposure for some great musicians that don’t get mainstream exposure. I think this is fantastic:

I had posted this on the Guitar/Guitarist thread yesterday. This is a performance by Judith Hill, who I didn’t know about. This is at Clapton’s Crossroads Guitar Festival which was in LA over the weekend. I’m thankful he is still doing this festival, gets exposure for some great musicians that don’t get mainstream exposure. I think this is fantastic:
Wow ! Fantastic it is.
Just awesome. Who was the guy on guitar ?
Definitely worth exploring.
Edit: I found it....Eric Gales.
Judith Hill extremely impressive.

Last edited:
Wow ! Fantastic it is.
Just awesome. Who was the guy on guitar ?
Definitely worth exploring.
Edit: I found it....Eric Gales.
Judith Hill extremely impressive.
Yes, I did not know about Judith Hill. Eric Gales I’m very familiar with. He has been around a long time and is pretty well known in the blues & blues-rock world. He’s a helluva of a player.

I was also glad to see The War On Drugs as first-timers at Crossroads.
Still can't figure what Sheryl Crow is doing there.

It's a free forum, but this thread is really about "new music." Not really about covers of old music or showdowns of divas. You can start separate threads, but this thread has been very true to form of release of original music of artists. Thanks.

New song by Kevin Abstract

It's a free forum, but this thread is really about "new music." Not really about covers of old music or showdowns of divas. You can start separate threads, but this thread has been very true to form of release of original music of artists. Thanks.

New song by Kevin Abstract

um what the **** is your problem..its a friggin single....wow just wow especially given some of the absolute shit that has been posted in this thread including what you just posted

next time post some 65 year old white lion or warrant

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT