ADVERTISEMENT

OT: New Music (Released January 2020 or Later)

Cannons played Terminal 5 a few weeks ago.
Michelle Joy was quiet on Instagram after the show and that was unusual
I looked into reviews and quite a few people were bummed about lip-synching.
Obvioulsy she sings the songs but people can stay home and listen to recordings lol
thats pretty bad if they are lip syncing..these concerts prices are out of control these days, there should be an expectation of live peformances...i think youth doesnt care all that much

Reactions: ashokan
Miley has so much more depth and vocal talent than Taylor

She certainly has a bigger voice with more range, but that doesn't necessarily make her a better singer, per se, as Taylor's voice fits so well with her music. I like songs from both of them and can take or leave other songs from both of them, although I think it's pretty clear TS is a better songwriter and has more musical range.

It's a free forum, but this thread is really about "new music." Not really about covers of old music or showdowns of divas. You can start separate threads, but this thread has been very true to form of release of original music of artists. Thanks.

New song by Kevin Abstract

Sorry @Knight Shift, my bad. X amount of years ago I got into pure vocalists and these are two of the best on the planet. Thought I would bring some music from other parts of the world to show their talent. I will refrain.

She certainly has a bigger voice with more range, but that doesn't necessarily make her a better singer, per se, as Taylor's voice fits so well with her music. I like songs from both of them and can take or leave other songs from both of them, although I think it's pretty clear TS is a better songwriter and has more musical range.
One trick pony

Miley used to be young partying in the USA under a midnight sun like a wrecking ball but Miley is a blank space trying to shake off an ex boyfriend

PACKS-inline-Calm-Elliot-Armstrong.jpg

Reactions: Knight Shift
Beautiful song from the ultra talented Steven Wilson (of Porcupine Tree fame) from his recent solo album. Really cool video too, captured in a single shot.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Various new music, something for almost everyone to like.

Skinny Knowledge --good SoCal Pop Rock

Bonafide from Sweden:

Virginmarys

The Cadillac Three

Florence Black:

I have 2 extra tickets to their show in Brooklyn on 10/30. Let me know if you are interested…
Oh man, that is really nice, and I appreciate the offer. Got a lot of travel this month, and Monday 30th will not work for me. I see they are touring with the Foo Fighters next summer. Not too into the Foos, or seeing them as an opening act, but that may be my only option, unless then do fill in club/theater dates, which I hope for. Thank you again for the offer. I truly appreciate it. If for some reason the weekend before the show you still have tickets, hit me up, and my plans may change by then.

Reactions: knight_ru
Strong new track from Judas Priest. Posted on Eddie Trunk's site, where the moderator said it sounded like Rush's Tom Sawyer. Not hearing it. Rob Halford's vocals are 🔥

If I read your screen name correctly, Piscataway High School class of 1973? Impressive musical taste! Family members when I will stop listening to punk and metal bands. My answer? When I am dead.
I love punk and alternative but not a huge metal fan. My spodify is pretty eclectic with early acoustic blues, ‘50s R&R, everything from the ‘60’s, acoustic rock, punk, pop, alternative, etc. spanning from the ‘30s up to today. Was just listening to. Mayday Parade remake of Somebody that I used to Know, great cover. Yes, Piscataway High class of ‘73!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT