ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Property tax relief coming for those over 65

if anyone is posting antisemitic rhetoric and supporting hamas, as indicated earlier, that person should be banned
Like you, I despise such views -- but I don't think the board should be banning people on the basis of what their views are. The way they express their views is a quite different matter.

Since you're dodging, I'll ask you straight out: are you saying that the moderators here are "in league with" the poster you're attacking?
Are you dense? If you would pay attention to that you would k ow the answer. Or are you trying to get that poster banned because the moderation is very protective of those like minded posters. The moderation is very protective of the 6 who are wasting their lives away on that board.

Like you, I despise such views -- but I don't think the board should be banning people on the basis of what their views are. The way they express their views is a quite different matter.
hold on, you want this board moderated more but against banning spewing jewish hate and supporting terror groups? that makes zero sense and it's not about free speech, there is no free speech. say n&*^^% and see what happens.

Reactions: Caliknight
if anyone should be banned it's that kid. He's a bitter, angry and bigoted poster that derails every thread with his vitrol. He adds zero to these boards or discussions. zero

mods do a fine job. Tango is a little too sensitive to some of the whims of a few thin skinned cats here but overall, the moderation is fine

Reactions: Caliknight
if anyone should be banned it's that kid. He's a bitter, angry and bigoted poster that derails every thread with his vitrol. He adds zero to these boards or discussions. zero

mods do a fine job. Tango is a little too sensitive to some of the whims of a few thin skinned cats here but overall, the moderation is fine
To those with extreme political agendas that love conspiracy theories and 100 to 200 posts a day everyday the moderation is fine.

this board is pretty tame vs some others you see. The main board is like the wild west and it self moderates of sorts. I have no issue with how this board is run however, if anyone is posting antisemitic rhetoric and supporting hamas, as indicated earlier, that person should be banned
How about people who post anti-Muslim rhetoric? Or anti-any other race or religion rhetoric? Should they be banned too?

I think this is yet another of your overstatements. It's clear that the moderators don't want to do much to control posters (even very obnoxious ones), but that's a far cry from saying they're in league together. For the record (and I have repeatedly said this), I wish the moderators would do more to keep the board civil.

You haven't seen them admit to it?

There is someone posting in this thread who said African Americans (and he didn't call them that) were better off as slaves. And that's not even the guy you have blocked.

Meanwhile, they banned a guy (who posted the message he received) for complaining about the mods, which doesn't violate board rules.

Reactions: Kbee3
How about people who post anti-Muslim rhetoric? Or anti-any other race or religion rhetoric? Should they be banned too?

He'd have to ban himself. And then what would he do between cashing alimony checks? His friends reported things got really dark for him during his multi year ban. Imagine being 50+ years old and having to create another handle on this board because your prior one downplayed slavery and compared gay people to a German political movement in the 30s?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT