ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Syracuse gets commitment from 4 ⭐️ Georgia Transfer WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

rutgersal

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 7, 2001
They are going all out on their recruiting visits. Last night they had a Lamborghini and Ferrari lined up in the dome. Fran certainly knows what appeals to recruits.

3 thoughts

1. It's hilarious to me that the biggest Rutgers homer in message board history is wavering on the program because of Fran Brown?! How RutgersAl survived the Chris trASH years but can't handle a Fran Brown off season is .... something.

2. I thought it was ironic that the Ferrari they showed off in the Dome is a model that's 20+ years old. On that note, closest Ferrari dealership to Syracuse? Not joking. 4 hours away in Ontario Canada. LOL. For comparison, the closest one to Rutgers? 13 minutes away. Fran Brown is literally selling ice to Eskimos. Kudos to him.

3. Please mods. Please. Let's just roll up all Syracuse posts into one.

3 thoughts

1. It's hilarious to me that the biggest Rutgers homer in message board history is wavering on the program because of Fran Brown?! How RutgersAl survived the Chris trASH years but can't handle a Fran Brown off season is .... something.

2. I thought it was ironic that the Ferrari they showed off in the Dome is a model that's 20+ years old. On that note, closest Ferrari dealership to Syracuse? Not joking. 4 hours away in Ontario Canada. LOL. For comparison, the closest one to Rutgers? 13 minutes away. Fran Brown is literally selling ice to Eskimos. Kudos to him.

This is fair. Do your thing, @Tango Two 😎

Anything sara related (Brown, recruiting, weather reports, etc.) should just be thrown into one thread. Like the never ending one they have for us.

All Syracuse transfers that were 4 stars but now in the transfer portal were rated 3 stars. Same with all the Syracuse recruits are all 3 stars on 247 Site.

How come it wasn’t a big deal when Dino Babers recruited former 4 stars players from the transfer portal in 2023 like Jaeden Gould, Jayden Bellamy and Braylen Ingraham. some of the names we know very well.

The two Georgia receivers transfers caught 1 pass in one year and the other one caught 9 passes in 3 years. They might be good but nobody knows.

Last edited:
There schedule is PATHETIC next year so Fran will have every chance to have a good first year. After that we will see as the shine could come off quickly.
They are playing the old Big East teams basically and the two worst PAC 12 teams, only one P5 team has a 2023 record of more than six wins. Probably the easiest schedule in college football.

Last edited:
3 thoughts

Not wavering but monitoring a key recruiting rival. I believe the car being shown off is a ‘23 Ferrari GTS.

There’s some on here who gets angry when a kid gets a free hot dog, let alone willing to donate to NIL for said ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️s.
It’s hilarious that some of the most bored human beings on earth can talk crap about Al. He attends most games even the away games. He donates his money so that this staff can try to get players. He isn’t bored he is never here as he is busy living a life. Al sucks but Haiku look a like thread creators are ok lol. Al is in the prime of his life and he proves it all year round from his big money Manhathan apartment. Must be jealousy of Al to talk shit about him. He doesn’t live here he is living his life not waiting to die. We have dudes that are not season ticket holder’s and do not attend home games but wastes hours of his life and all of his Saturday yesterday with his silly 8 paragraph write up. A regurgitation of something everyone here knows lol. Imagine living your life like that? Let me spend my entire Saturday night writing up an unnecessary recap so that old guys can discuss it with me. Al is the man and doesn’t hide behind a screen name posting hate all week long. We have men like that on this board but Al is made fun of. LMFAO. Time to go enjoy my Sunday.

Not wavering but monitoring a key recruiting rival. I believe the car being shown off is a ‘23 Ferrari GTS.
You got a link?

Because the pics I saw were with a Ferrari 360 which was discontinued in the early 2000s and can be bought used for under 100k nowadays.

You got a link?

Because the pics I saw were with a Ferrari 360 which was discontinued in the early 2000s and can be bought used for under 100k nowadays.

He committed to RU in 2022 then decommitted

Then committed to PSU in 2022 then decommitted

Signed with UGA in 2022 then left after a season

UGH - may turn out to be a player but is this someone you'd rely on?

Reactions: Virginiarufan

Syracuse a key recruiting rival?
Even after HC Schiano got his extension that removes all those "he only has 4 years on his contract" concerns?

Gotta wonder what's up with Kyle McCord, did He lose his job at OSU, did Day tell him to take a hike, ends up at Syralose, why has he lost his self confidence? Was the pressure too much in the Big? Something very strange happened here. Plus Nunz is now his QB coach, not exactly the best prep for the NFL

Gotta wonder what's up with Kyle McCord, did He lose his job at OSU, did Day tell him to take a hike, ends up at Syralose, why has he lost his self confidence? Was the pressure too much in the Big? Something very strange happened here. Plus Nunz is now his QB coach, not exactly the best prep for the NFL
Lots of rumours floating around.
1. Ryan Day is headed to the NFL
2. McCord did not want to compete for QB1

Luv ya’ buddy but don’t see the need for this thread. Couldn’t care less. Means nothing.

Remember, @rutgersal was touting Stanley King to be the next level great RU receiver. So to al, this guy is a Heisman candidate to froth over.
Al also proclaimed that WR Braithwaite would be the next AA player and has now bestowed that on our next incoming receiver from Long Island. Must be smoking some good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT